Lots of miscellaneous parts for sale! Check it out!

g36 monkey

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Dang, I was looking for 10's or 10.5's =/ sorry man! I'll ask around for you though. it's a good deal!

OP
OP
JiMi_DRiX

JiMi_DRiX

Reaction score
Thanks! They are in great shape. When I ordered my set of wheels, someone goofed and I had all 18x9's. I said F it, and purchased the 10's on my own, leaving me with the two 9's. Guessing by your sig, I see why you're looking for 10's! If you know anyone interested in getting half a set of wheels for a good deal, let me know! It still makes getting a set cheaper.

g36 monkey

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
definitely man! I still think I'm too cheap to handle 18's ;p

I'll see if I can find anyone though. I love these wheels (couldn't tell could you?) and would love seeing them in a good home :)

OP
OP
JiMi_DRiX

JiMi_DRiX

Reaction score
BUUUUUMP. I still have a lot of this stuff. Its also going up locally, and soon eBay. Need to get rid of it!

Tally_4.6

Reaction score
So the filter shield and MAF wouldn't work with the K&N intake tube/filter you have?

OP
OP
JiMi_DRiX

JiMi_DRiX

Reaction score
Wish I could buy the seats off of you.

Where are you located??

So the filter shield and MAF wouldn't work with the K&N intake tube/filter you have?

I think that it will all go together, but the MAF housing is not one that comes with what is the original K&N intake. I didnt know that it was a different piece at first, and my car would not run right with it. I dont know the difference in the MAF housing, I was hoping someone did! Interested?

OP
OP
JiMi_DRiX

JiMi_DRiX

Reaction score
Glad to see you're still lurking around Jimi!!

I sneak around every now and then! I cant believe it, but I finally sold the whole set of seats AND the two wheels I had. I'm so happy to finally gotten rid of some big bulky stuff! I'm still loving the Terminator, and have recently seen my old 97 GT on craigslist, shame shame.

Tally_4.6

Reaction score
That filter looks a little narrower than mine, hopefully it fits.

EDIT: forgot i posted.

OP
OP
JiMi_DRiX

JiMi_DRiX

Reaction score
You still reppin' WMM?

I dont think I ever was in the first place! lol

I'll take the K&N filter, tube and the OEM 4.6 intake.

How much to 32826?

I have a very busy weekend, but I will box it up and get a shipping quote as soon as I have some extra time.

How did that filter sheild mount up?

if I remember correctly, it was bolted to the aftermarket mass airflow housing, and the shield was cut/adapted to fit. I couldnt tell it wasnt original at first until I had a problem with my car running right and then took it all apart. I'm not a big tune guy, so I dont know what the different in the housing is/does.

OP
OP
JiMi_DRiX

JiMi_DRiX

Reaction score
Hey guys, I havent been here in a while, and I havent gotten any notifications to remind me either! Contact me directly, [email protected]

Tally, if you still want the intake, let me know. I can box it up, get a shipping quote, and I'll try my best to make a good on it for you.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JAR_19

Members online