lowering car

4point6GT

Reaction score
ok what to do first, lower car or get new rims n rubber.....for some reason when I turn my steering wheel all the way to left or right when im bout to take off after pullin out from reverse from parkin lot i hear some noise, could it be tire rubbin or jus somethin with joints r whatever the hell u call them?

Pennywise2

Reaction score
How knows it could be your tires rubbing that is causing the sound.
What is the sizes of your tires?
I would get lowering springs first that way when you do get wheels
and tires your mustang will look great.
Go with the Eibach Pro Kit you will really like the ride quality with those
springs.The Eibach Pro Kit springs will lower your mustang 1.5" all the
way around.Get rid of the 4X4 stance it looks bad.
What condition are your struts and shocks in and how many miles do
you have on them? A decent set of struts and shocks will maintain good
ride quality with your lowering springs.

OP
OP

4point6GT

Reaction score
i got stock wheels and i believe they are 245s, the tires. who knows what condition my struts n shocks r in ill have to go somewhere to have them checked cuz I got nothin to lift my car on to look and how many miles they on, I wouldnt kno that either I barely got my car last summer.

White 96GT

Reaction score
I'm going to get the rims first. I hate the way my stock size rims look because of the back end. The tires look small and tucked in.

I'm fixing this problem with a set of black saleens. 18x9 up front and 18X10 out back. I love how sinister a white car looks with black wheels!

Pennywise2

Reaction score
White 96GT said:
I'm going to get the rims first. I hate the way my stock size rims look because of the back end. The tires look small and tucked in.

I'm fixing this problem with a set of black saleens. 18x9 up front and 18X10 out back. I love how sinister a white car looks with black wheels!
The stock wheels don't look that bad.
18" Saleen wheels would be really nice though. :naughty:

Dalamar

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Sweet man. I always hated how the rear wheels were not offset enough.

Red96GT

Legend
Reaction score
Dalamar said:
Sweet man. I always hated how the rear wheels were not offset enough.

I live with that everyday :-[

but hopefully not much longer :boink:

White 96GT

Reaction score
Yeah you guys got it lucky. I have to wait tell mid or the end of the summer to swing the 18'' because I pay my car insurance and my car payment. I'm 16 SO I have about 10 bucks a week to spend after gas/car insurance/payment. So its a slow process for the wheels and tires but It will be done!

OP
OP

4point6GT

Reaction score
White 96GT said:
Yeah you guys got it lucky. I have to wait tell mid or the end of the summer to swing the 18'' because I pay my car insurance and my car payment. I'm 16 SO I have about 10 bucks a week to spend after gas/car insurance/payment. So its a slow process for the wheels and tires but It will be done!

black saleens will look :pimp2: on ur white gt.......damn only 16 atleast u got a stang, I didnt get my first car till what? 17,18 maybe and it was a POS! so where u from? Im about to order my chrome bullets 17x9/17x10.5 just after I get my clutch stuff, maybe at same time it finally stopped snowin here, here I come SPRING 8)

White 96GT

Reaction score
Yeah I know I can't complain much right. I have to say though I do pay for my car payment, and insurance. Along with the gas and royal purple oil changes that gets pretty stressfull for a 16 year old. Any way Yeah I agree that black saleens will look :pimp2: on my car. I need to get some pics of it and make myself a sig. She only has 57,000 on her to.

OP
OP

4point6GT

Reaction score
White 96GT said:
Yeah I know I can't complain much right. I have to say though I do pay for my car payment, and insurance. Along with the gas and royal purple oil changes that gets pretty stressfull for a 16 year old. Any way Yeah I agree that black saleens will look :pimp2: on my car. I need to get some pics of it and make myself a sig. She only has 57,000 on her to.

damn thats REALLY GOOD. yea u need pics......but so do I :hammer:

White 96GT

Reaction score
I think I'll try and get her all cleaned up this weekend that way I can have my car in my aviatar and not someone elses! LOL

How do people make those cool sigs? I'd like to have one of my car.

OP
OP

4point6GT

Reaction score
White 96GT said:
I think I'll try and get her all cleaned up this weekend that way I can have my car in my aviatar and not someone elses! LOL

How do people make those cool sigs? I'd like to have one of my car.

go to multimedia and I think theres a section called sigs n photoshop somethin like that, n just post that u need a sig u just gotta have a couple pics of ur car for them to do it n tell them what ud like, like a hot babe :behind:

simplyme0484

Reaction score
[quote author=Pennywise2 lin

True that, I like my stock rims. I'm going with 275 on the back now:crazy2:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Diabolic2010

Members online