Want To Buy Lowering springs for 1994 Mustang GT

FivepointSlow

Reaction score
So I have changed plans for my car...

Because I am so stupidly close to getting my car ready to go through emissions and have its safety inspection, I am going to put off coilovers and rear control arms... All I NEED to finish the car is springs. I just recently sold me SR Performance lowering springs. But those wouldn't of dropped the car as much as I'd like it to.

Looking for USED springs. Under $100. Something that will lower my car at the minimum of 1.5"... 2" drop would be preferred.

I honestly don't care about spring rates or anything... This is just to get me by to the summer.

How she sits now on stock springs, front springs are broken from the accident it was in in 2001...
auHLL7k.jpg

SVTstang96

Reaction score
[MENTION=18995]FivepointSlow[/MENTION]

I have moved your thread from the Classifieds to the WTB/WTT section. No need to worry about it, just figured I would inform you in case you begin looking for it and can't find it.

daltonduree

Reaction score
ebay speed daddy lowering springs. i got mine 72 bucks free shipping. been holding up great for me! i did have to cut one coil off the rear but want a bit more. stiffer than stock and the front gets a nice stance

OP
OP
FivepointSlow

FivepointSlow

Reaction score
ebay speed daddy lowering springs. i got mine 72 bucks free shipping. been holding up great for me! i did have to cut one coil off the rear but want a bit more. stiffer than stock and the front gets a nice stance
I debated eBay springs but never found a solid review on them. Do you have pictures of how your car sits on them? I have no problem cutting coils. lol

EDIT
http://www.ebay.com/itm/1-5-DROP-SU...its=Model:Mustang&hash=item27c852897e&vxp=mtr
Is that what you have?

96gt4.6

Reaction score

daltonduree

Reaction score
OP
OP
FivepointSlow

FivepointSlow

Reaction score
I need an alignment before I put it on the road.. my wheel is straight and my wheels point outwards...

And okay. Unless someone comes along with a good price on used springs in the next week I'll be going with those eBay ones... Thanks guys.

OP
OP
FivepointSlow

FivepointSlow

Reaction score
They where brand new never mounted, only drop the car 1.5 inches. I want to go lower. I'd rather have sold the springs and go and buy cheaper used or eBay springs and put the money somewhere else into the car... Springs will only be on for a few months til I can afford coil overs. So why out on brand new springs and decrease there resell value when I go to get rid of them?

Sent via swagPhone 5.0 using Tapatalk

OP
OP
FivepointSlow

FivepointSlow

Reaction score
Plus I'd rather cut coils off a cheap eBay spring than cut coils off the SR springs.

Sent via swagPhone 5.0 using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online

No members online now.