March Picture of the month submission thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

white95

Apex Junky
Admin
Reaction score
It’s that time again. This is a special month to me since March is my birth month. I’m going to be slammed at work all month so the contest will be ran a little differently this time.

Post ONE picture of YOUR daily driver. If you post more than one picture, your submission will be ineligible. Follow the rules! No moderator edits will be done. :D

Who ever gets the most likes by March 15th wins, something. I’m not sure yet.

3C058749-3F93-4EA6-BC6C-959F8E7D759C.jpeg

Daryl

SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
It’s that time again. This is a special month to me since March is my birth month. I’m going to be slammed at work all month so the contest will be ran a little differently this time.

Post ONE picture of YOUR daily driver. If you post more than one picture, your submission will be ineligible. Follow the rules! No moderator edits will be done. :D

Who ever gets the most likes by March 15th wins, something. I’m not sure yet.

View attachment 9596
Nice, White. I like the stance and clean look...I.e., not very much aftermarket crap on it. But... I gotta go with lwarrior only cuz his is a Mustang. And pretty bad ass looking too, I might add. If we were voting trucks, you’d have my vote. Yours is set up in the same vein as my ‘12 Ram 1500 regular cab 5.7 Hemi.

Last edited:
OP
OP
white95

white95

Apex Junky
Admin
Reaction score
Nice, White. I like the stance and clean look...I.e., not very much aftermarket crap on it.

Thank you, sir.

My vision was a clean look with subtle modification. The recently removed side exhaust was anything but subtle, though. I have a few more touches in mind.

Oh and I don’t count myself as part of these contests..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online