Monkey Detailed, 1998 Mustang GT

OP
OP
g36 monkey

g36 monkey

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Thanks for all the compliments guys! It really means a lot and gives me inspiration to do more :)

Jones - I call him grizzly adams, but he was probably the guy everyone was jealous of growing a full beard in 4th grade haha!

Rich - that's pretty much exactly how I did it. If you have heavy oxidization on black, I'd just go right for M105. I haven't yet tried M205, the next car will get that treatment (either a g35 or laser red new edge)

the power tool was the Portercable 7424 XP dual action polisher. Excellent for novices because it seems pretty hard to actually damage the paint.

As I said, thanks so much guys. We need this detailing section to come back to life, and I need some more side money, so it all works out :)

RichV

Reaction score
I'd pay you for the detail, but probably not worth your trip. :)

Tally_4.6

Reaction score
Sorry I swear I'm not making fun of you but you look like Alan from Hangover lol

All you need is the full mustache and grow your hair out a little bit and the satchel and you'd be Alan!

First time i've gotten that, back on topic broseph! lol

Jones - I call him grizzly adams, but he was probably the guy everyone was jealous of growing a full beard in 4th grade haha!

Silver Fox, george clooney, werewolf, abe lincoln...the list goes on.

So shutup.

Black Ice

Reaction score
Great job. What size pad did you use with the pc i am going to order one tomorrow and just wondering how it worked out if it were the 5 or 7 inch

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cwacaser

Members online