Monkey Detailed 2000 V6

Sinned83

Reaction score
Dunno maybe the jetseal has something to do with it. Don't take offense Justin cause I own a lot of your goodies but needs more shine.

Obsessive Detail

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Dunno maybe the jetseal has something to do with it. Don't take offense Justin cause I own a lot of your goodies but needs more shine.

Deep Reflections actually gives some nice depth and wetness, it has a ton of carnauba content. Check out some of my photos on my Obsessive Detail Facebook page with Deep Reflections and you will see what I'm talking about.

Dalamar

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
nice work man, i've detailed many a car via work light...

OP
OP
g36 monkey

g36 monkey

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
I prefer working at night. Hard to beat the Florida heat.

The porter cable was a very worthy investment. Especially if you have people you can drum up for business. I just used it to buff headlights all day for a charity for cancer. Really made a good amount of $$

TLSF150

Reaction score
If you go to my www.theragshack.com, enter rag10 in the coupon box at checkout and get 10% off. I carry 6 inch pads and they will work great with a 5 inch backing plate. I also carry the 4 inch pads with smaller backing plate for the tight areas.

Thanks man!! I'm definitely gonna take a look.. the paint on my car is shot but after it gets painted I plan on keeping it looking CLEAN at all times lol..

I bought the buffer for my truck and had good results even with the pad that came on it and some meguiars ultimate compound, ultimate polish, and gold class wax..

5uhu2uza.jpg

I can't wait to see what I can do with some real compounds and pads..

Sent From My HTC EVO LTE Using Tapatalk 2!

Tony

Legend
Reaction score
Thanks man!! I'm definitely gonna take a look.. the paint on my car is shot but after it gets painted I plan on keeping it looking CLEAN at all times lol..

I bought the buffer for my truck and had good results even with the pad that came on it and some meguiars ultimate compound, ultimate polish, and gold class wax..

5uhu2uza.jpg

I can't wait to see what I can do with some real compounds and pads..

Sent From My HTC EVO LTE Using Tapatalk 2!
that ultimate compound really is ultimate, lol. good stuff

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wbarter

Members online