Monster tach pics

Nightcrawler

Reaction score
I was wondering if people who have monster tachs could post up pics of where they have mounted it.

Trying to decide where to put mine.

19mustang95

Legend
Reaction score
yep, go with one of the brckets so you dont put holes into your dash...its what im gonna do since om forced to get a tach since my stock on doesnt work. :eek:utofcloset:

S

scarface

95KBGT said:
why do you need a huge ass tach?
cause its :pimp:
misc.php

Foster98GT

Reaction score
I think im just gonna get one of those Led shift lights. I forget the name of the one everyone has hidden in there a\c vent. I want blue by the way.

OP
OP
N

Nightcrawler

Reaction score
The reason i want one. Is when i am on the road course, its hard to see the tach in mid corner with your arms blocking the cluster.

95KBGT

Legend
Reaction score
im not a big fan of monster tachs anymore, they kinda lossed their luster around 2002. i say go to autometer and get one of those tach's and shiftlights. Stage 2 should be good. i believe matt started a thread about them

OP
OP
N

Nightcrawler

Reaction score
well my car is slowly making its way away from a street car

H&R super race sprins (1000lbs)
-2 camber, 4 caster
Roll bar
Sparco seats
6 point harness

Just to name a few things

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
95KBGT said:
im not a big fan of monster tachs anymore, they kinda lossed their luster around 2002. i say go to autometer and get one of those tach's and shiftlights. Stage 2 should be good. i believe matt started a thread about them

im with you, i had one in my 91GT but there is now way im putting one in my Cobra or my L when I get it

Red96GT

Legend
Reaction score
DropTopPony said:
If your Auto X'ing then its needed...i don't like them in street cars personally.

I agree.

Where are you located NightCrawler?

OP
OP
N

Nightcrawler

Reaction score
Edmonton, Alberta Canada.

I auto-x here
Open track here aswell

Then compete in Solo 1 down in calgary at Racecity

and in 07 im planning a trip to hit Misson and PIR

OP
OP
N

Nightcrawler

Reaction score
tons and tons of fun. Thats what i started doing got hooked then started open tracking. I like the higher speed stuff. Last year i would hit the brakes at 200km/hr on the front straight now with the HCI i am hoping to hit 240kms before i brake

Where are you located?

Red96GT

Legend
Reaction score
I'm in PA where there is snow and ice right now. :mad:

My uncle used to be BIG into it and has got me interested. The only thing I'm not sure about is driving it hard. It's always babied, I don't know if I can rev it up real high either. I'm a softie when it comes to my car. :hammer:

TxCobrA98

Legend
Reaction score
Foster98GT said:
I think im just gonna get one of those Led shift lights. I forget the name of the one everyone has hidden in there a\c vent. I want blue by the way.

raptor shift lights..

and i dont like the huge tachs either but i can see what you mean needing it in an auto-x car... hopefully someone will post theres up. i just have a shift light. :)

94yellowgt

Reaction score
Attached to the A-pillar. If you want to eventually take it out, you can buy a new a-pillar for about $25.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wbarter

Members online