MrDeep2001's 95 GT Vert Partout

g36 monkey

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
If it was manual I would be interested in the piece that goes around the column for the steering wheel, and depending on the wheel condition possibly that too.

Also, ferocious should check out the light bar. I'll PM him a link to this thread.

And yes the post count is to prevent scammers, I bought said column piece already once before and it never showed up.

OP
OP
M

mrdeep2001

Reaction score
If it was manual I would be interested in the piece that goes around the column for the steering wheel, and depending on the wheel condition possibly that too.Also, ferocious should check out the light bar. I'll PM him a link to this thread.And yes the post count is to prevent scammers, I bought said column piece already once before and it never showed up.
Car is 5spdCan you get me a pic outlining exactly what it is?

g36 monkey

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
I don't have my car here right now, but it's the column piece right behind the steering wheel in front of the gauge cluster. It's what surrounds the ignition and has the little switch you have to bump to get your keys out.

Making sense?

OP
OP
M

mrdeep2001

Reaction score
I don't have my car here right now, but it's the column piece right behind the steering wheel in front of the gauge cluster. It's what surrounds the ignition and has the little switch you have to bump to get your keys out.
Making sense?

the plastic steering column surround? hazard switch goes through it on the top? Yeah I have that.

Just curious, why does it matter if it's a manual though?

g36 monkey

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Automatics don't have the hole in the side for the button to roll the ignition back to release the key.

But yes that's what I'm talking about, get it, and if it's not too much to ask, get a pic of the part with a piece of paper with your name next to it.
Thanks

OP
OP
M

mrdeep2001

Reaction score
Automatics don't have the hole in the side for the button to roll the ignition back to release the key.

But yes that's what I'm talking about, get it, and if it's not too much to ask, get a pic of the part with a piece of paper with your name next to it.
Thanks

Sure thing man. Do you definitely want it? If so, I'll pull it when I go there again on thursday/friday

g36 monkey

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
If it doesn't look all messed up, and you fulfill the things I asked for, and you aren't asking some astronomical price lol. yes.

OP
OP
M

mrdeep2001

Reaction score
If it doesn't look all messed up, and you fulfill the things I asked for, and you aren't asking some astronomical price lol. yes.

hahahah ok. Ill post up pics next week. If you don't see them by thursday night feel free to remind me so I can definitely get them before I leave friday.

OP
OP
M

mrdeep2001

Reaction score
yeah thats better

ok on one condition, when you come down, you bring that sexy mystic cobra with you!

P.S. for seats, did you need the hardware as well (mounting bolts, rear seat white plastic clip-in things)?

OP
OP
M

mrdeep2001

Reaction score
any update on what I asked you about?

thanks man

Convertible top: I dont want to pull the top yet until I have the interior of the car removed. Dont want everything sitting out exposed to the elements

5.0 plaque: Didn't have the right size torx bit, so I couldnt pull it yesterday

Rad hoses pulled, see 1st pose about rad hoses

OP
OP
M

mrdeep2001

Reaction score
same here.

I'm going to post up some pics of the light bar in a few mins. There is some damage to it from the belt loops on the front seats rubbing. I don't have a good picture of the damage, but I will take some when I go thursday.

EDIT: Lightbar Pics are up!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RevJon

Members online