MrDeep2001's 95 GT Vert Partout

mrdeep2001

Reaction score
GUYS IVE GOT TONS LEFT!!! LET ME KNOW!!!!
aftermarket suspension (shocks/struts)
MAC Catback

Car info: 1995 Canary Yellow GT Convertible 5 spd with black leather interior
Location: South Jersey/Philly Area - Car is located in 08060. I work in 08057 (South Jersey) and currently live in Philly, but occasionally go to North Jersey/Boston

Car was hit in the front end, so some of those items may be unavailable/too damaged for you to make use of, but please ask anyway. Besides anything that would come stock on the car, the following items are noteworthy:

Autometer Ultralite Silver Face Gauges
Oil Gauge $45
Water guage $60
Autometer dual guage pillar pod $50 (box says for 94-98 verts)
Autometer tubing kit $10
Spare stock pillar $5 (free if you buy dual gauge pillar pod)

94gsCl.jpg

MAC Catback exhaust $250
PBR Brakes (never got around to installing on my car) - One of the caliper piston dust boots are torn, so will need a rebuild.
TFI Module recently replaced $20
CCRM Replaced 2 years ago with a unit from Ford $100
Radiator fan 2 years ago with aftermarket replacement from autoparts store unit from Ford (original fan motor seized up, overheated and melted the electrical connector, so that was replaced as well) $100MACH 460 Stock Radio & CD Player $40
Mach 460 amps speakers, tweeters, etc $100
Vert Top Replaced (it was replaced prior to me getting the car, but is in decent condition) $300

Additional Items :

Chilton Repair Manual $20
Haynes Repair Manual $5
Full black interior, both airbags deployed.
Aftermarket taillights http://imgur.com/mxWZW $60
mxWZWs.jpg

Seat Pics (Front and Rears - $SOLD)
IMG_20120323_184854.jpg

DRIVERS SEAT
IMG_20120323_184903.jpg

PASSENGER SEAT
IMG_20120323_184938.jpg

EDELBROCK IAS SHOCKS $200 for pair
never on the car *NOTE: there's a sticker that says for a V6 Mustang, but I thought V6 & GT shocks were the same?
IMG_20120325_164043.jpg

IMG_20120325_164233.jpg

IMG_20120325_164242.jpg

Coin Holder $3
7c5IVl.jpg

M301 Mobil 1 Oil Filter new $5
Local buyers preferred so I dont have to deal with shipping, but will ship if necessary.

Anything you need, let me know, hoping my car can help make other's whole again...I want to say thanks to everyone on this forum for your help over the years in keeping her running and hope your cars don't meet the same fate as mine. Keep on motorin'!

****NOTE: IF PAYING WITH PAYPAL, ADD 4% TO COVER PAYPAL FEES****

ITEMS SOLD

Plastic Steering Column Surround (G36 Monkey)
Front & Rear Seats (DannySVT)
SN95 Radio/AC Bezel (DannySVT)
Clock (DannySVT)Passenger Window switch (Bills94Vert)
Interior Door Panels (Big T)
Door Cups (Big T)
Bullitt Pedals (Big T)
Sunvisors
light bar with modified interior panels
Double din bezel (alex302)
top switch

OP
OP
M

mrdeep2001

Reaction score
um wow.. yea.. you got SMACKED alright sitting at that light.. I do not see how they could jerk this around.. I hope you called the cops

Multiple cars involved, cops were called. The insurance companies are playing the blame game with each other so looks like it's going to take a while to resolve. It's already been over 2 months.

Luckily I saw the car coming so I threw it into reverse and backed up somewhat, otherwise he would've nailed me in the driver's side door. I'm just glad I wasn't really injured.

OP
OP
M

mrdeep2001

Reaction score
Location: Car is located in 08060. I work in 08057 (South Jersey) and currently live in Philly, but occasionally go to North Jersey/Boston

OP
OP
M

mrdeep2001

Reaction score
How much for the radiator hoses also do u have the oil dipstick tube

you're second in line for the rad hoses, I'll let you know if that falls through.

For dipstick tube, do you just need the tube or also dipstick? Need it shipped, or you picking up?

g36 monkey

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
I will allow this thread to stay open since you have been a member for 5 years, although you don't meet the typical 100 post criteria.

OP
OP
M

mrdeep2001

Reaction score
I will allow this thread to stay open since you have been a member for 5 years, although you don't meet the typical 100 post criteria.

Thanks G36. I'm sure that this requirement is to thwart scammers, which I am not. I have dealt with various members on here and am not here to screw anyone over, just to help you guys out. That said, I will be going to the car tomorrow afternoon to start pulling parts so get your requests in. I will only be able to go to the car about once every other week or so as it is not located at my house.

OP
OP
M

mrdeep2001

Reaction score
What is the condition of the door panels, how much shipped to 23322 and can you PM me pictures?

Panels in decent condition, drivers side door cup is broken, but I have replacements. And the part behind the interior door handle was painted yellow (not sure if you need that or if it matters to you).
I can have pics for you next week or if you give me your number, I can take some with my phone and text them to you.

OP
OP
M

mrdeep2001

Reaction score
Supposed to rain tomorrow so I'll actually be heading over there today after work. I'll snap some pics and post up.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dusky

Members online