My 94 Cobra

OP
OP
C

chris5091

Reaction score
whats tailpipes? ??? it that the things that make your exhaust go quite? :dunno: my exhaust is dumped before the axle. I think it looks cleaner i did it to my old 89 and it cleaned it up alot and made it louder

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
chris5091 said:
whats tailpipes? ??? it that the things that make your exhaust go quite? :dunno: my exhaust is dumped before the axle. I think it looks cleaner i did it to my old 89 and it cleaned it up alot and made it louder

louder yea, but all that noise is IN THE CAR now right? I know thats how it is on every car I've been in with dumps, includeing my 91

Z28 This

Reaction score
yeah i had O/r mac prochamber h pipe with dumps on my old 95..it sounded good at idle but i prefer tailpipes sound now over dumps....just sounds sicker and oh that god awful vidbrating in the car with dumps and drone from hell with the flows i had

97WhitePony

Reaction score
Z28 This said:
yeah i had O/r mac prochamber h pipe with dumps on my old 95..it sounded good at idle but i prefer tailpipes sound now over dumps....just sounds sicker and oh that god awful vidbrating in the car with dumps and drone from hell with the flows i had

Took the words right out of my mouth.... i have long tubes and a prochamber, and with flomaster single chambers, it was GOD AWFUL... now were back with dual chambers and pipes... oh so nice

Z28 This

Reaction score
97WhitePony said:
Z28 This said:

Took the words right out of my mouth.... i have long tubes and a prochamber, and with flomaster single chambers, it was GOD AWFUL... now were back with dual chambers and pipes... oh so nice

:)

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jeanfltns01

Members online