My car goes VROOM. :]

2REDSTANGS

Reaction score
302StangGirl said:
:hammer:

Most guys think their hot ride is what impresses girls. In reality, it only attracts shallow hookers that think, "If he's got the money to buy all that sh*t for a car, I can milk his wallet DRY." I mean, I see guys with nice cars all the time... But how often do guys see girls with nice cars who do all their own modifications? Not very often.

So we can let poor SRT hump legs occasionally. I mean, it's not his fault. ;]
gettin a little cocky there
ahaha i am just messing with you a girl who does own work is impressive
my dad doesnt want me to "waste my time" working on my car so he offers to pay for installs i have a hard time arguing with that so i am ashamed to say that i do no major mods on my car :crying:

OP
OP

302StangGirl

Reaction score
Oh.

Well in that case, hook me up with one of those spray bottles...

:]

SRT Handz

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Hey StangGirl FYI, I am one of the "Leg Humper Haters" on this site... i am only giving you props because you drive a Red Stang... I Have noticed that all the people on this site (and People in General) who drive red cars are always really cool people...way cooler then people who drive Black Cars :hammer:

......And dont Be Getting Too Cocky There Missy....

...Ohhh... and i Only Accept Cookies if they are "Ganja" Cookies :pimp2:

OP
OP

302StangGirl

Reaction score
Lol. I wasn't being cocky when I made that remark. I was speaking for every female who does her own mods. Ask any girl, she'll tell you the same thing.

And +1 to people who drive red cars being way cool.

In my personal experience, people who drive blue cars seem to be pretty cool too. (But only if it's an aftermarket paint job. Stock blue drivers aren't the same type. ;] )

vermilion

Legend
Reaction score
SRT Handz said:
302StangGirl said:
Are you joking? Lmao. I'll trade you hoods if you want... You'll just have to paint mine. XD And fill in the holes from the hood pin install.

(Or get your own sexy hood pins...)

Sorry but i am Not Down with The Sexy Hood Pins.... Even Though they Sure Are Sexy :hitit:

I like my hood too much... because i can see myself In it :hammer:
leg humping anyone :dunno: :rollinglaugh:

Black97GT

Post Whore
Reaction score
SRT Handz said:
I Have noticed that all the people on this site (and People in General) who drive red cars are always really cool people...way cooler then people who drive Black Cars :hammer:
Hey now! I resent that :nonono:.

95KBGT

Legend
Reaction score
Geeze Leg Humpers R Us

Good start. Paint should be the LAST thing on the list.

OP
OP

302StangGirl

Reaction score
My personal feeling is that performance should be last on the list...

But that's just me. :]

I'll finish the visual, and then it'll at least look nice. Then I'll make it fast. ;]

ReplicaR

Reaction score
302StangGirl said:

Oh no you didn't... I understand to keep the car looking clean, so it does not look embarrasing, but I'd rather my money on suspension mods, than getting a new wing that might make the car look "cooler". Put it to you this way: You can have Eibach ProKit and have the car sit nice and low and look good. Or you can have H&R race and have the car drop almost nothing in ride height, and maintain proper suspension geometry, so the car will handle great at the track. Guess which one I've got.

95KBGT

Legend
Reaction score
302StangGirl said:

I'll finish the visual, and then it'll at least look nice. Then I'll make it fast. ;]
The only reason i say paint last is because i have seen too many nice paint jobs go to waste cause paint was done first. Im a painter and too many times have i seen flawless paint get scratches in it from people leaning over the fender to work on the motor, or pulling the motor etc.

Its your choice Just be very careful

blackgt4.6

Reaction score
SRT Handz said:
Hey StangGirl FYI, I am one of the "Leg Humper Haters" on this site... i am only giving you props because you drive a Red Stang... I Have noticed that all the people on this site (and People in General) who drive red cars are always really cool people...

way cooler then people who drive Black Cars :hammer:
wtf lol :knuppel2:

94Pro-5.0

Reaction score
KB said:
302StangGirl said:

The only reason i say paint last is because i have seen too many nice paint jobs go to waste cause paint was done first. Im a painter and too many times have i seen flawless paint get scratches in it from people leaning over the fender to work on the motor, or pulling the motor etc.

I agree with paul. I've pulled my motor out so many times and have gotten so much grease and shit on my hood, bumper and fenders that i'm glad i didnt have a super nice paint job. Now thats my cars decently fast, paint and suspension are next though :dancing6:
My 69 Mach 1 has been in the shop for years. First thing that was done on the car was the super-nice black paint. Now that everything else is almost done, the paint needs a lot of touch ups.

96gtchinook said:
see i always thought the black car crowd has always been the coolest.

I have had 2 black stangs, and i feel the coolest in the red one :coolsmiley:

:rollinglaugh:

AaRoN

King Post Whore
Reaction score
KB said:
302StangGirl said:

:agree: Paint should be the last thing you do.

OP
OP

302StangGirl

Reaction score
Hrm... It's something to think about. I'm pretty far away from paint and performance upgrades at the moment though... so who knows. Lol. I wanna get my body work finished before anything. Including : A new hood (whether it's a Cobra R or a 3" cowl), a cobra front bumper, new tail lights, my windsheild fixed and my windows tinted.

THEN I can worry about what's next. :]

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JohnnyOctane

Members online

No members online now.