My car goes VROOM. :]

SRT Handz

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
I love the "Mustang GT" sticker on the side in classic 90's Mustang Font.

I always loved that "Mustang" Writing like is on the SN95 Dash... Its just so classic 90's :boink:

SRT Handz

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
2REDSTANGS said:
:hammer: :hammer:
haha you changed your sig back for that one

i had to change it back to go with the "I can See MySelf" comment :hammer:

I Think My Reflection in my Hood is Cute :rollinglaugh:

SRT Handz

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
xsoutherngun89x said:
refer to my post bro... TJ.. we aint around anymore MEMBER????.... wink-wink

Yeah i know.... The Feds Shut The door for Not paying of 'Thread Taxes" :hammer:

OP
OP

302StangGirl

Reaction score
......... Too late. SRT already clued me in.

I know you guys exist. And I'm watching you.

On another note...
Hopefully I'll be able to see myself in my hood soon. But if I buy the '68 fastback I'm looking at, my GT may get pushed to the back burner for a while...

I'm gonna have to borrow someone's arc welder to fix the frame on the '68 before it can be driven... and then I've gotta do some minor body work and repaint it. It's had a 302 put in it, along with some other aftermarket goodies. New engine only has 76000 miles and both interior and exterior are in pristine condition... except the passengers side of the front clip where some stupid kid hit a tree in it.

OP
OP

302StangGirl

Reaction score
<.< >.>

SH. Don't tell anyone... but it's only $700 bucks.

I have til like this weekend to scrape the money together before he starts advertising it. It's a steal... I just have to try and sell like everything I own so I can buy it. You'd know he'd offer it to me between paychecks. :wall: :wall:

SRT Handz

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
302StangGirl said:
......... Too late. SRT already clued me in.

I know you guys exist. And I'm watching you.

On another note...
Hopefully I'll be able to see myself in my hood soon. But if I buy the '68 fastback I'm looking at, my GT may get pushed to the back burner for a while...

I'm gonna have to borrow someone's arc welder to fix the frame on the '68 before it can be driven... and then I've gotta do some minor body work and repaint it. It's had a 302 put in it, along with some other aftermarket goodies. New engine only has 76000 miles and both interior and exterior are in pristine condition... except the passengers side of the front clip where some stupid kid hit a tree in it.

Damn Girl.... Doing on that work Yourself...Such a Turn on :smitten: :) :smitten:

I LOVE Classic Mustang Fastbacks... But i would say you should just keep the SN95 And make it CLEAN.... SLAM it and get some sick Wheels.

Girls+SN95's=HOTTY HOTY HOT HOT :boink:

SRT Handz

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
2REDSTANGS said:
Damn man keep it in your pants there is a lady present

are you referring to xsoutherngun89x? :rollinglaugh:

J/K

2REDSTANGS

Reaction score
xsoutherngun89x said:
damnit handz, now im gonna have to go get your leash out. damn leghumper, :hammer:
haha just like one of them little lap dogs

OP
OP

302StangGirl

Reaction score
^^^^

Roffles.

And yes, I'm doing the work myself if it's not ridiculously complicated. I've got big plans for the '94. I wouldn't dream of selling it... Ever. I like my SN95 way too much.

Reaction score
its ok, we normally give the new girls a spray bottle for when handz is feelin frisky, just spray him and sternly say NO... he will go to his corner

SRT Handz

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
xsoutherngun89x said:
its ok, we normally give the new girls a spray bottle for when handz is feelin frisky, just spray him and sternly say NO... he will go to his corner

You guys should know i HATE leg Humpers :wall:

I Just gotta Throw some Stang Love for the Red Stangs :hammer:

OP
OP

302StangGirl

Reaction score
:hammer:

Most guys think their hot ride is what impresses girls. In reality, it only attracts shallow hookers that think, "If he's got the money to buy all that sh*t for a car, I can milk his wallet DRY." I mean, I see guys with nice cars all the time... But how often do guys see girls with nice cars who do all their own modifications? Not very often.

So we can let poor SRT hump legs occasionally. I mean, it's not his fault. ;]

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JohnnyOctane

Members online