My Car Got Hit.............CRAP !!!UPDATE!!!!!

Foster98GT

Reaction score
That my car got him by my neighbor. Well i got an estimate, it came out to be around a 1,000.00 in damage. I kid you not other than having a broke driver side park light you'd never know it was hit. I told the person doing the estimate that i wanted to change my bumper and spoiler. she wrote two estimates the one for the damage and the one for the work i wanted. she then subtracted the work from estimate one with work from estimate two and i pay nothing to them, i only pay for parts.

Well, i faxed the estimate to the neighbors insurance company. I've been working so much that i haven't had a chance to call them to get any kinda info.........i received my check today. I cant believe they made it out to me. I thought they would have made it out to the bodyshop from where the estimate came from.

Now what to do. The keanan 281 is on the way and i would have ordered a cobra bumper, i just don't wanna pay $150.00 for shipping(blueoval). I been saving for a while and have the Cash to do the PISWAP, this is without the insurance check. So I'm thinking about ordering that stage II headswap kit from steen racing http://www.steenracing.com/products.htm#headswap. Oh, my current stock intake is showing signs of cracking :noes: it just hasn't happened yet.

Fets

Post Whore
Reaction score
Well thats good, kinda lol. I'd do the go parts first then the show, but thats just me

Red96GT

Legend
Reaction score
Well, it least it is working out to your advantage. Me personally, I'd go with your appearance stuff first but I am not modding my car to make it fast YET, so it's whatever is most important to you. Go or Show.

OP
OP
F

Foster98GT

Reaction score
Snakebit said:
wow a ins adj giving a HIGH estimate ;D
Yeah, i was really surprised at the ammount. like i said the park light is broke and theres a scratch on top of the bumper in front of the headlight.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TreeScholar

Staff online

Members online