My car was Totaled by a mini Cooper

Daryl

SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Gotta tell you guys... those are some heart breaking scenarios but what I came away with is admiration and awe. To go through these ordeals and deal with the cards life has dealt you... and still have a positive outlook and not be deterred... that in itself should be notice to everyone to never give up on what you love in life.

Good on ya, both of you!

MyBoxersSayJoe

Reaction score
Hope you're okay! That's what matters most. I probably should have just let mine be totaled when I had a truck wheel go through the windshield on the highway. Missed my head by six inches.

Werecow

Reaction score
Daaaaayynnmmm!!!!? I would have definitely had to replace the seats at least!! No way to remove the brown stain after that!!! I hope you were ok!??

MyLittlePony

Reaction score
Daaaaayynnmmm!!!!? I would have definitely had to replace the seats at least!! No way to remove the brown stain after that!!! I hope you were ok!??
Be thankful it was brown. I once saw the aftermath of a car that when under a semi as the dust was still settling. The emergency crew had not gotten there yet. Vehicle was topless and had red seats. Something told me that the vehicle was NOT like my mustang, which was also topless and had red seats. This was clearly aftermarket :eek::(

Overboost

Reaction score
you couldnt see that little pile of crap because of all that shit sticking out of the hood..
did you get a ticket for obstructed vision?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bs.austin.tx

Members online