my first customer

TxCobrA98

Legend
Reaction score
ok man well when i get the money gathered up for the inlet pipe, ill get back to you on that..

what color do you think would look the best? black probably? only colorful things in my engine bay are my red plug wires and a blue ford emblem that is small and on the other side of the engine.. im thinking black would look sweet.

OP
OP
S

SvtBlack95

Reaction score
ya black would look hott ..... i love powdercoating with black cuz its the easiest color to work with and when you add a clear coat omg it looks awesome.... im doin my thermostat housing black with the clear ill post pics of that whens its done

94yellowgt

Reaction score
I think my Procharger and intercooler piping would look great done like that. I might be contacting you to do it but it will probaly be awhile. Im broke after my wheels and adding the Procharger.

OP
OP
S

SvtBlack95

Reaction score
94yellowgt said:
I think my Procharger and intercooler piping would look great done like that. I might be contacting you to do it but it will probaly be awhile. Im broke after my wheels and adding the Procharger.

lol no problem man whenever your ready

trav_19

Legend
Reaction score
how much to powdercoat my brackets? alt./ smog and p.s. / a.c. ??

OP
OP
S

SvtBlack95

Reaction score
if you clean them yourself $40 .... have me clean them and powdercoat $50 ...... sandblasted and powdercoat 60$
what color do you want your brackts to be?

trav_19

Legend
Reaction score
i would like to do them silver but im not certin maybe black.... and can you do a alternator??

OP
OP
S

SvtBlack95

Reaction score
yup i can.... the housing has to be off to do it...... ill be doin my brackets black with a clear coat

trav_19

Legend
Reaction score
im starting to think chrome brackets and alt. would look sexy

OP
OP
S

SvtBlack95

Reaction score
ya it would look hott.... the only thing that sucks about reflective chrome is that you cant use a clear coat cuz it makes the finish dull and there wont be a shine but all the other colors with clear coat works awesome

trav_19

Legend
Reaction score
hmmm maybe i shoundn't go chrome if you think it would be a problem without a clear on it...

OP
OP
S

SvtBlack95

Reaction score
trust me if the chrome accepted the clear and made it look the same or better my whole motor would be that but it doesnt so black is the next best thing for me and let me tell you clear with black is urlta sexy thats for sure

trav_19

Legend
Reaction score
ok yea...black would work... i want to get ford racing valve covers the ones you always see chrome with a black out line and a black ford logo you know the ones i want them black with red linings i think it would be sexy so going all black would work for me ;D

OP
OP
S

SvtBlack95

Reaction score
do you mean whats the purpose for powdercoating?? you lost me at end of that question lol

OP
OP
S

SvtBlack95

Reaction score
well the first thing people notice is how awesome it looks whens it nice and clean ..... sencond it protects metals that regular paint cant do cuz eventually the paint will chip off but powdercoat stays on cuz its baked on and with a clear coat finish you basically just made it 2x more durable.... as long as you clean it and treat it like is it was chrome it will last for years

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
senior001

Members online