My Holley HP EFI installation thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
seems like a nice spot as long as you or anyone after you do not need to pass inspection. Why not just make a bracket to put it back up in the kick like the stocker? With the remote usb connection and the screen there should be little to no reason to need access to it after its running right? I was hoping holley would have a display at NMRA in Bowling Green to play with since it was their home town but I guess they were at a bigger show.

OP
OP
white95

white95

Apex Junky
Admin
Reaction score
seems like a nice spot as long as you or anyone after you do not need to pass inspection. Why not just make a bracket to put it back up in the kick like the stocker? With the remote usb connection and the screen there should be little to no reason to need access to it after its running right? I was hoping holley would have a display at NMRA in Bowling Green to play with since it was their home town but I guess they were at a bigger show.

Simply because it wouldn't fit. The air bags were already disabled and, in my area, doesn't include airbags in the inspection. Besides, 5 point harnesses and a roll bar should suffice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bs.austin.tx

Members online