My Mustang!!

STR33TR

Reaction score
white95 said:
funny, cuz my car is missing paint in random places and i take tons of pics =]

I'm kinda wierd, but I hate to see pix of a non-modified car on the web. We all know what a stock GT looks like. It's not that I'm not proud of her, but I don't feel like she's ready for her debutant's ball. She hasn't grown enough for me to be pimping her to you guys, yet.

OP
OP
M

mikey94gt

Reaction score
STR33TR said:
mikey94gt said:
yeah, i feel your pain about the clean car/camera thing. I picked her up with 72K, and 3 years later she only has 92k. What kind of racing seats you thinking? I had my eye on some Sparcos, or Cobras, but havent decided. $$ gets in the way too.

Don't kill me on this, but how much for the seats you're liking?

Too much, (500-700 a seat) thats all. I seriously considered some Kirkley road race seats for a while.

humbleLX

Reaction score
hozit braddah mikey, is this the same 94 u had when u were on island?

OP
OP
M

mikey94gt

Reaction score
Well, did some more mods to the car. I added a factory keyless entry module and remote (thanks Mustangmatt96gt!), and soon to add the Mach 460 rear rack/speaker system(thanks Mustangmatt96gt!), as the Pioneer speakers sound like ass. Keyless entry is the S***T!!!! Soon to add a Centerforce Dual Friction, cuz the clutch I put in recently failed. the engine just spins when I nail it, but it still smokes the tires!! Hopefully that part will be here friday so I can borrow a lift and put the SOB in.

Next on the list is the 4 pt roll cage and Kirkey intermediate race seats and harnesses. sat in some not too long ago, really like the fit!! May get two more Hoosier A6 autocross tires to match the two I already have, and put them on wheels to go play at the track!

OP
OP
M

mikey94gt

Reaction score
So I picked up a new block this week. any guesses as to what it is? :rolleyes:

OP
OP
M

mikey94gt

Reaction score
Of course. A mustang isnt a Mustang without a V8!!! its bigger than 302 as well...... oh, okay. I picked up a 351w shortblock. need rods and pistons, intake, headers, oil pan and dizzy, then it will be GTG!!

OP
OP
M

mikey94gt

Reaction score
ya. should be. gonna be a while before I put it in tho. I may do a stroker with big heads and a big intake to match. like afr 205 or TFS race heads. dunno yet........ its gonna get a blower too.

NXcoupe

Reaction score
Dude, nice ride! Love the red interior. Also like the mods you've done to it. Where abouts you livin now? Judging by the pics, it's not Hawaii anymore. I really wish I still had my 95 GT, it only had 40k miles on it. The guy that bought it off me got a heck of a deal on it. I tried to advertise it here, but it got deleted because of post count and the car sold so quickly I didn't get it back on here. Here's a shot:
464a84f29ab51c0.jpg

OP
OP
M

mikey94gt

Reaction score
I live in Denver, CO. That is a super clean car there!!!

I have a line on a super clean black on black 94GT auto drop top. I dont care what trans is in it because im not gonna mod it, its bone stock!!! 30K miles, and an old guy has owned it since new. Sorry, no pix, I looked at it in the daylight, then went back later, and it was already so dark the camera couldnt make a good shot.

OP
OP
M

mikey94gt

Reaction score
Short update. THe car is running top notch, for the most part. THe AFM PMS still has its shortcomings, and it likes to "forget" what its doing sometimes. I did pick up a 351w short block from a Lightning pickup two weeks ago, and now I have all the parts to rebuild the rear axle, all bearings, new clutches and 3.55 gears and C clip eliminators. The rear axle is going to happen this week, and Im not sure when the 351w is going to happen. The car will need a rebuild on the trans soon also, as it skips out of 2nd. I'm pretty sure I bent the 1-2 shift fork last summer, and it just now got bad enough it wont stay in gear unless I hold it.

OP
OP
M

mikey94gt

Reaction score
Thanks man!! well, the rear axle rebuild has begun. I had to fix the jack that a local shop said was broke, after getting a roll pin and a bolt, it was good to go. im so glad I have a jack again!!! after lifting the rear end up, I took off the rear axle cover and its sitting in the garage with a drain pan under the diff, sitting on its tires again. gonna take it out tomorrow, and take it to the car wash to clean it up, then its off to my buddy's house for gear install, and the car wash once more to get all the crap off it. I wanna paint it with hammerite grey, I think it will look cool.

white95

Apex Junky
Admin
Reaction score
Sweet mikey!! I'd like to remove my rear and repaint it. I did it once but time is winning the battle. Once the dust finally settles, the mafia will have two 351 powered bruisers!!

OP
OP
M

mikey94gt

Reaction score
ya, hopefully. might take me a year or so, but I should be eating corvettes soon... my goal is 600RWHP when im done with Tech school.

OP
OP
M

mikey94gt

Reaction score
Well, got the rear axle out today, it went to the car wash and got a bath, after draining for two days. the oil STINKS!! I bet its been in there for a while. here are some pix. its gonna get painted, new gears/bearings/seals installed and go back in, hopefully this next weekend. I gotta lot of cleaning to do....
p_00071.jpg

p_00070.jpg

p_00072.jpg

p_00073.jpg

p_00074.jpg

97blackout

Reaction score
That's awesome bro, anything new on the seats? I have sparco r100's and I love 'em.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jc0528

Members online