Reaction score
101_4268.jpg

101_4266.jpg

101_4274.jpg

101_4275.jpg

DSC00973.jpg

thorco3

Reaction score
good looking car, but all the wire loom would be removed if it were mine.

got5.0

Reaction score
thorco3 said:
good looking car, but all the wire loom would be removed if it were mine.
+1, but it looks like it goes pretty good.

OP
OP
S

sleeperstang

Reaction score
thanks. yea i kinda agree about the blue wire looms, but i wanted to dress up the engine bay a little, some of the a/c lines have rust and some wires are grimy with oil build up and just showing its age. maybe black wire looms?

thorco3

Reaction score
if you must have them I would def do black. They just scream autozone to me though. There are some local stangs that are decked out with wire loom, I mean, one car even has it around his prop rod. I think that's why it bothers me so much when I see it on other cars. :violent1: haha

OP
OP
S

sleeperstang

Reaction score
hey thorco i messaged you a few times thru you tube,lol, also im from north west indiana (crown point) close to gary and chi-town.

OP
OP
S

sleeperstang

Reaction score
tourmaline is the actual paint color name, i found out when i ordered paint for my hood ans bumper, paint code is NA

Steven

Legend
Reaction score
sleeperstang said:
tourmaline is the actual paint color name, i found out when i ordered paint for my hood ans bumper, paint code is NA

Incorrect. NA paint code on a 95 GT is DFG. I know, because I work for ford.

WarMachine762

Reaction score
Beautiful car, I have the same color, but I dont get the blue hose thing. Not knockin your ride, I see it all the time in mags and other peoples cars and stuff. Ill take black hoses please, the engine should stand out, not the hoses.

OP
OP
S

sleeperstang

Reaction score
i got my print out sheet from ford and it says NA dark tourmaline met. ford exterior.

Steven

Legend
Reaction score
I'm not doubting you but I'm saying there is no Tourmaline green in the ford inventory system. NA refers to DFG.

OP
OP
S

sleeperstang

Reaction score
some ford dealerships may differ but that sheet came from a ford dealership body shop by me. ive found a few websites that call it DFG, they're both the same color just Tourmaline is the technical color but not too many people know what the color is so just for an easier reference they call it DFG.

Steven

Legend
Reaction score
I use the standard snap-on system that all of them use.

JerZeyStangz

Reaction score
sleeperstang said:
some ford dealerships may differ but that sheet came from a ford dealership body shop by me. ive found a few websites that call it DFG, they're both the same color just Tourmaline is the technical color but not too many people know what the color is so just for an easier reference they call it DFG.

I know what you mean when I ordered my touch up paint it was referenced to that. I think "Tourmaline" was used by Mercury I think and called it that. Just taking a guess I might be wrong, but I have seen Tourmaline and DFG being the both same color with the paint code next to it. I think Ford calls is Deep Forest Green and Mercury calls it Tourmaline. IMO.

OP
OP
S

sleeperstang

Reaction score
call your ford dealership and ask the body shop what the name for paint code NA is. 99.9% sure theyll say dark tourmaline. LMAO

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JAR_19

Members online