Nater's new pics

OP
OP
N

Nater

Reaction score
I personally like it because it is different. The stock bumper was destroyed from a spinout on the autobahn last year. I decided that I wanted my car to look like nothing else on the street. When I go to Mustang meets over here everyone has the same style. I have always been one to stick out in a crowd, and I think my car represents my style well. To some people it my look rice. But I don't have stickers all plastered on it (except for the car group I belong to over here and my German RaceWars stickers so that I get a discount on entrance). I don't have clear tails, no popcorn, fartcan exhaust (although it is loud with the catless h pipe and glasspacks) and I don't have more stereo equiment than I do performace mods. Yes, I do have the V6 badging only because the guy who owned it before me put it on. But my theory is 'to each his own. You car should represent you.' And mine does it.

Foster98GT

Reaction score
I like it, its yers and you mod it as you wish. Questions? Are yer wheel 17in, i f so are you using any wheel spacers? and are those tires 275\40 r 17.

OP
OP
N

Nater

Reaction score
No they are 18s...No wheel spacers as they are not allowed over here. Fronts are 275/35 r18s. The rears are 285/35 r18s. The wheels are 18x9s. The reason the rear sticks out without spacers is the fact that is is a 2003 rear end.

TheBab

Reaction score
Definitely.... NOT my style.. but if you like it.. O0

Put some damn tire shine on those tires though!!! :thumb:

FIVELITERS

Reaction score
The bumper is disgusting, all jokes aside. :(

To each his own, and thats MY opinion.

Rest of the car is sweet though. :banana:

The Green GT

Reaction score
Those bumpers stick out way too much. But I love the rest of it.

A Saleen or Stalker II would look sweet as hell on that.

trav_19

Legend
Reaction score
hmmm i like the color of the car...its just not to my liking to much but i think its great that you made it the way you like it...im not into bodykits or black wheels but with some tire shine and a dressing on your top i think it would really help the appearance :thumb:

Brian95SVT

Legend
Reaction score
tRaV_19 said:
hmmm i like the color of the car...its just not to my liking to much but i think its great that you made it the way you like it...im not into bodykits or black wheels but with some tire shine and a dressing on your top i think it would really help the appearance :thumb:

very well put, fully agree
+1

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online