Need help A.S.A.P door push-in sensor broke!

woodward5.0

Reaction score
okay guys i was working on my 95 today and when i was done i shut the door and still noticed that "beep" it makes to warn you that your doors open, everyone knows what i'm talking about? I then notice the interior lights still on with the door being shut when its supposed to go off automatically, to make a long story short after trying to figure it out that "sensor" type thing thats on the door broke off! if you dont no what im talking about its the little circular thing u can push in when the doors open to stop that annoying "beep", and when the door closes it pushes it in to shut it and the interior light off. Anyways, anyone no how to disconnect this thing, i'v heard it being done before, or have any other ideas? I had to disconnect my battery because the light and the beep stays on! any help is appreciated thanks

CanaryGT

Reaction score
There are some writeups about removing it. Also, you can put something over it so it thinks the door is closed.

OP
OP
W

woodward5.0

Reaction score
I did remove the bulb, sometimes i like having an interior light though. But the beeping noise sometimes comes on and sometimes doesn't thats what i don't get? If i could disconnect that somehow i will be happy? thanks

OP
OP
W

woodward5.0

Reaction score
problem solved, behind the door panel it just unplugs, thanks guys

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stillridin