Need help finding a retainer clips kit

Clutch Cargo

Reaction score
I noticed over time my 94 GT Convert tends to be missing more and more panel retainer clips, interior push pins and the like. Searches at Amazon and Ebay seems simple enough but when I check compatibility on the sites it always says not compatible? Even those that say "all Fords".

I'm just looking for a good variety of clip types and sizes in a kit. Anyone here done that before and have a name/model/part#/link for a nice variety kit (say 50-200 pieces)?

Thx,
Clutch

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
I am pretty sure they do that just so that if you get it and it doesn't fit, not their problem. I have a local autobody paint supply place that has a good selection and I would try a local place if you can, otherwise these guys have a lot to choose from

Monday

Reaction score

I use these guys. I just ordered from them as well. Always good to have that kind of stock just sitting around. I need them a couple times a month.

Anyway, it could take a while for it to arrive... but you'll know they (pins) will fit. I have used Amazon's "suggested" kit of pins - came with a little red pin pry bar - for almost two years, and I swear, not one pin has ever fit like it is supposed to. I always ended up at NAPA or something buying ones that work.

Blueraz_5.0

Reaction score

I use these guys. I just ordered from them as well. Always good to have that kind of stock just sitting around. I need them a couple times a month.

Anyway, it could take a while for it to arrive... but you'll know they (pins) will fit. I have used Amazon's "suggested" kit of pins - came with a little red pin pry bar - for almost two years, and I swear, not one pin has ever fit like it is supposed to. I always ended up at NAPA or something buying ones that work.
Would they have those little flat top "christmas tree" (?) pins? The kind that hold on the doorsills and back interior panels and try to slice up your fingers when you yank at em? I've destroyed a ton of em and things are getting wobbly as I try to put the interior back together. I cant find them anywhere

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online