Need help picking lowering parts

OP
OP
Ballistic

Ballistic

Reaction score
They're pretty simple. Plus you'll want to switch to a solid upper or delete your uppers and add a torque arm if you go with a panhard or watts link.

Don't have any recent pics, they are the Heavy Duty LCAs (one solid joint, one bushing joint). Im thinking probably like $150 shipped; list price is $250 I believe. If you're not into buying used, I totally get that. I'm the same way about some things, so no offense taken!

If you have the extra money to spend, our Watts Link has been proven to be a better performing alternative to the PHB. Lower roll center possible, identical cornering characteristics left & right, more adjustable, roll center is static rather than moving. Just a thought :rolleyes:

Hmm for 150 shipped that's a little tempting, when you get time send me a picture if you don't mind

I have eyeballed that watts link before on your site :D waiting to see that GT500 brake kit

OP
OP
Ballistic

Ballistic

Reaction score
mm alum ones... i have and like them..

Awesome, wasn't sure if them being solid for a daily was good or not..

Just ordered the J&M UCA, MM Alum Rack Bushings and the Steeda Bumpsteer Kit (still wish they didn't come only in blue) from LMR

and the Bilstein HD Shocks and Struts from AM

Just leaves, MM CC plates, MM rear LCA and H&R SS Springs

Cpotts13

Reaction score
Awesome, wasn't sure if them being solid for a daily was good or not..

Just ordered the J&M UCA, MM Alum Rack Bushings and the Steeda Bumpsteer Kit (still wish they didn't come only in blue) from LMR

and the Bilstein HD Shocks and Struts from AM

Just leaves, MM CC plates, MM rear LCA and H&R SS Springs

Coming together well!

DKblue98GT

Reaction score
I think you will be very happy with all of those parts... except the blue endlinks on the bumpsteer kit. Just kidding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cwacaser

Members online