Need help with my 1995 v6 mustang

Jesse Galloway

Reaction score
So the other day I was driving around and I had my ac set all the way cold and on mix. I put the car in accessory for the other people in my car while I ran into a store quick. When I came out and put it in the “on” position, my windows, radio, and clock had no power. Once I got home I decided to look into it a bit more and under the dash fuses 2 (wipers), 6 (speed control amp, warning chime, clock, ac/heater control assembly, anti theft module, and keyless entry), and fuse 11 (radio) all work and have power in the accessory position, but not in the on position or when the car is running. I would really appreciate any insight into the issue. My closest idea might be some extra anti theft device that the previous owner had put in haphazardly, which would mean I have to re-wire my whole ignition. But the fact that I’m able to use the radio etc in “accessory” makes me think it’s not involved, but I ad to replace the starter a while ago and had to wire around the anti theft device for that to work. I know it’s complicated, and I may not be explaining it that well, though I would appreciate any and every idea of something I could test. Thanks everybody for reading and messaging!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online