need help.....

gt95

Reaction score
ok, 95 5.0,jba shorty headers, no cats, flowmaster am thunder catback, cut off old nasty tailpipes, ordered american muscle 2.5"ss tails, because the drone is killing me, been to three shops that tell me i need a whole new exhaust custom made to make tailpipes work.??.... should i be havin this much trouble with this?? do i need flowmaster brand tailpipes?? whole new catback?? any suggestions on what i can/should do?? please help. thanks

MustangChris

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
o_O

very worst is you need to go from the back of the muffler up and over the axle out the rear.... no need for anything more than that.

i mean, thats a worst case scenario, too!

OP
OP
G

gt95

Reaction score
well this is past, way past worst case senerio... the end of the tailpipes that should connect to mufflers, is in the middle of the mufflers. tailpipes fit where they should, but seems like the exhaust is towards rear of car to far. and cant move mufflers forward enough, because of rear floorboards. hope that makes sense...

lutter94

Reaction score
What do you have for a mid pipe? Maybe your flowtubes (from midpipe to mufflers) are wrong. But you say everything bolted together with the flowmaster catback previously?

OP
OP
G

gt95

Reaction score
oops....has an x pipe. everything is still on except old tailpipes(rusted out) kid i bought it off said it was all flowmaster exhaust.
chris... i didnt think of takin pics cause i was pissed off, i think these guys cant be bothered to do it if it wont just slide toghether....

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alleghenyamerican

Members online