Need opinions on coil overs?

OP
OP
FivepointSlow

FivepointSlow

Reaction score
SR kit is currently being tested and I myself may be having it put on a 94 KBed cobra..

To each their own and while you are doing this

http://southjersey.craigslist.org/pts/4183032923.html

^ that is ciotti.. Its in SNJ. Replace the shocks/struts/springs could just be a good enough way to go for a while man. Im sure he will come down a bit on them. I know the car these parts these came off of.. It was not beat on. At all.

Unless you are dead set on coilovers and brand new
I would go drive down there right now if I had the money... But I just spent about $1000 on parts. lmao. $300 in shit for my engine and then I've got $600 in cash waiting on teal94gt to get his car back s I can get a list of parts from him. So I am currently 100% broke. And the fact that I don't get paid unless it snows, and his has yet to snow here, doesn't help my money situation either. lol
The idea on getting coil overs was to drop my car more then the usual 1-2 inches that lowering springs give you, and to replace my shocks and struts at the same time. I also want the adjust-ability because it is a DD and I would not keep the car low all year round. I'd probably have it slammed from like mid march to late october and then have about 1" lower than stock for the winter months.

I will just be slowly saving some money for the SR coil overs, and depending on their reviews when I have the money for them I will either get them or look into a used set of coil overs.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Suprasuavy

Members online