Need some insight on this bezel please

DeepList

Administrator
Admin
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
I'm not sure what they're trying to indicate in the last picture. You may have to drop them a message and ask. It looks like it may have been for an automatic because I don't see any signs of a shift boot being attached previously.

Ferocious

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
$31.34?

I have one in great condition for $25 shipped. No broken tabs and it comes with a cool little switch.

FivepointSlow

Reaction score
After the shipping that isn't such a 'great' price for that peice... I'd buy from Ferocious as that is pretty much what they go for. The last picture seems to be a broken tab.. I never studied the underside of my bezel when I had ti out numerous times but I believe that their should be a tab there to help hold it in place but I could be mistaken.

DeepList

Administrator
Admin
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
I think I paid $35 shipped for mine when I did the 01+ interior swap on the red cobra and it was mint. I paid roughly the same price for the 01+ dark charcoal bezel for the white cobra.

... but you should buy from Ferocious to support a fellow forum member.

OP
OP
96Mystic1189

96Mystic1189

Reaction score
Hmm alright thanks for the insight guys, this is by far the best price I have found anywhere besides this site for this condition of a part. I have been looking for the best of the best I can find because I am doing a show-like restoration.

OP
OP
96Mystic1189

96Mystic1189

Reaction score
Can anybody tell me the difference between an automatic and a manual car bezel? I cant see any difference from the photos. It looks like once you transfer the boot over they are the same, because you're going to have to break the glue loose to swap the boot over anyway. They are advertised as different though. Any input guys?

FivepointSlow

Reaction score
Can anybody tell me the difference between an automatic and a manual car bezel? I cant see any difference from the photos. It looks like once you transfer the boot over they are the same, because you're going to have to break the glue loose to swap the boot over anyway. They are advertised as different though. Any input guys?

I'm 99% positive the only difference is the boot and the metal ring to help hold the boot in.

Sent via swagPhone 5.0 using Tapatalk

DeepList

Administrator
Admin
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Yeah ^

I bought the manual bezel for mine because it already had the leather boot (in mint condition) attached to it. That way, I didn't have to mess around with taking the boot off the old bezel and reattach it to the new one.

OP
OP
96Mystic1189

96Mystic1189

Reaction score
Thanks guys, finding original parts for these cars in mint shape is so hard. Plus, the knowledge is little known about them too. Thanks everyone for your help, I couldnt do this correctly without you.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jarthur1995

Members online