need some wise advice....

Dalamar

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
I'd say keep it, especially since you've kept it in good shape.

Aside from this site ;) There's not many sweet SN95's out there.

Whistler98

Reaction score
DFG_Pimpin said:
96sohc said:
Why are you so scared of 100k miles?

i am scared of it, im trying to buy a second car cause im bout roll past 83K...seriously

94,000 miles superchargered and runs like a champ! Just keep up with the routine maintence and it will run for along time nothing to fear.

Whistler98

Reaction score
Pennywise2 said:
DropTopPony said:
Pennywise2 said:
My situation was as my 1996 Ford Mustang GT got higher in mileage
things were breaking or failing left and right.My mustang was a money pit
that dollared me to death over the six years I owned it.Why invest money
in a car that you will never see that money ever again? One day I just got sick
of my car because I had to keep replacing things and I went to my local Subaru
Dealership to order a brand new 07 Subaru STI.I never had one problem with my
STI so far and it has been very dependable.I still like mustangs but,I bought a
Subaru for numerous reason.Subaru is one of the top ten automakers to hold their
value over the years,get good MPG,are extremely reliable and dependable,since I
am a Subaru tech I can work on the car myself,the best warranty in the business,
comes fast from the factory.
If you are really serious about selling your mustang I recommend buying a Subaru
STI or WRX you will love it.

I wouldn't mind an STI to replace my SC430 as my Daily Driver.
I would do it because the Subaru STI's make great daily drivers
and are just as dependable and reliable as any Lexus.What year is your
Lexus SC430 Droptop? The SC430 is very nice but,I drove one and thought
it was boring to drive on a everyday basis. STI FTW!!

Your subie should be reliable it is brand new! My buddie just bought one not an sti but one of the other models not sure the name but he had to take it back b/c the wires were smoking and it was about to catch fire. Some kid's sti just cought fire the other nite while he was driving it not sure if this is a prob they are having or if it was just a coincident. I was just messin with my buddie b/c his subbie was supposed to be soooo reliable.

OP
OP
F

freefallin98

Reaction score
I guess you guys all have good points about me keeping my car. Thanks and keep this post alive!!

Gtnut1996

Reaction score
if the car is mechanically sound keep the car. my mom bought a brand new pontiac solstice when it came out. in the first 6 months the following things happened it this order(with less then 10k miles) df shock leaking, rear end leaking, air conditioner knob had to be replaced because of a bad connection, something kept sqeaking on the body in the back, the rear end started roaring, something else has started to make a noise also. even though these things were covered in warranty she was out of a car until they were fixed. the rear end is still making the noise. point is you can go out and buy a car and have alot of problems out of it from day one, or stick with a car that you know isnt going to break down. my 93 ranger is my daily driver and it has 170k very rough miles on it. that truck has been the toughest thing i have ever seen. there is no way i will get rid of it. :drunk:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vallybell

Members online