Need Your Opinion!!! -- POLL INSIDE

MustangChris

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Well, time for everyone to be a direct influence on the forum -- new members are welcome to participate!

I was thinking of posting up a map and creating sub forums in this area for each region of the country:
**MAP AND REGIONS ARE JUST EXAMPLES -- CHANGES COULD BE MADE TO BE MORE EFFICIENT FOR USER USE!!**

YUPTens.jpg

"National Events"
"West Coast"
"Western U.S."
"Mid-land U.S."
"Eastern U.S."
"East Coast"
"Alaska, Hawaii, and International"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Would you be
"more likely" to use this area?
"neither more nor less likely"
or "less likely" to use this area?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

obviously your opinions are welcome!!! Feel free to give feedback/ideas in this thread :)

DeepList

Administrator
Admin
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
I don't feel there are enough events being posted to justify this right now. Maybe in the near future.

Also, if you do decide to break it up into regions, I think it would be better to use more defined geographical areas: Southeast, New-England area, Midwest, Central Plains, Rocky Mtns, Pacific Northwest, and Pacific Coast... or something to that effect.

the5.ohh

Legend
Reaction score
Agree with Deep. There's events all over but not a ton of them. Good idea though. I've been trying to get people with 94-04s I see to join this site, NY needs to invade this forum lol.

OP
OP
MustangChris

MustangChris

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
we used to have a regional area based off of "sections" like that "Mid-west" "rocky mountains" etc. etc. and the problem was that a guy in KY didnt know if he was "south east" or "rust belt" or whatever the hell the areas were. lol. By giving a more visual approach i was hoping to show them that if you live in Ohio to check into TWO sections, as you are located in one and bordering a second... opposed to "area with Amish folk" -- lol.

DeepList

Administrator
Admin
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
^ The same can be done with a visual map based around more "traditional" regions. Being that I am in north-eastern Indiana, I would be more included to go to events in the midwest rather than events in Alabama, for example (which is usually considered south-east) and not really anywhere near me.

OP
OP
MustangChris

MustangChris

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
ah. very true...

i'll update the original post. :)

Fact is that everybody will simply make a circular radius around their current area (I'd make one around Denver. Amarillo, TX would not be in that radius, for example) -- but we cant make a map with circles.... . .. :p

Tony

Legend
Reaction score
i kinda like the idea. next spring will get some activity i would think. cool idea

Orange 94

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Canada would go under the "International" section :)

Fine!!!! always get shafted...

haha, there's not enough active canadians anyways.

I am however hoping to make an "official" sn95forums.com northwest meet for sept long 2016 in Calgary Alberta for IMM.

Ferocious

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
I would be more inclined to use the regional section if it were in subsections like you said.

I hate posting West Coast events for everyone to see. It doesn't pertain to everyone so might as well have subsections.

Steven

Legend
Reaction score
Regional means diddly for me. I don't like the bible thumpers here. And also I disagree with that map. I don't want to be orange

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RevJon

Members online

No members online now.