Need Your Opinion!!! -- POLL INSIDE

OP
OP
MustangChris

MustangChris

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
well i dont want to be related to California, but hey, their star is RIGHT NEXT TO MINE on the flag.... so sometimes we have to live with it you Orange hating sunsa*****es! lol.

Caboose302

Reaction score
well i dont want to be related to California, but hey, their star is RIGHT NEXT TO MINE on the flag.... so sometimes we have to live with it you Orange hating sunsa*****es! lol.

Who hates orange? Sumbuddy gonna get a beetin!

GT3FC

Reaction score
I would like and use it. I just feel that there are not enough members in Arizona. I post up events in the event section and get nothing but in other areas it might help out more.

OP
OP
MustangChris

MustangChris

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
I would like and use it. I just feel that there are not enough members in Arizona. I post up events in the event section and get nothing but in other areas it might help out more.
GT3FC thats so true its alot of az ppl on any stang forums
yea, a lot of "sun-belt" members (tracks are open for a longer season) -- so its disappointing that they arent as active in the regional posting... :( trying to find a way to fix that!

I thought it was already broken into areas haha

lol. not quite.

philly101

Reaction score
well right now that the prob i most of the track are closed down well the two big one are any ways

Slykin

Reaction score
Texas shouldn't be split IMO

Agreed. Don't mess with Texas. It should be it's own region... we can split the country up into power grids. East US gets one region, West US gets one region, and Texas gets its own region. ;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RevJon

Members online