new from Ohio.

ogre

Reaction score
I'm on my 4th mustang, started with a 98, poured my blood sweat and tears into and the little non-PI headed turd went 13.36@101. It was totalled by a drunk driver right before longtubes and a tune were going to be done.
Had 2 99's briefly.
just about a month ago, i bought another 98 GT, PI heads/intake, stage 1 VT cams, built t-45 from the http://www.thet45source.com/index.php and alot of other mods, the previous owner claims it's best is 12.06@111. it is a hell of a little 281.
Bad news, it's up for the winter, on my first trip to national trails, i heated up my DR's and then went to go head to head with a 2011 GT. When i dropped the clutch at 4500 RPM the axle shaft broke.
I found the site while looking for parts for my car. I love little 2V 4.6's.

Ferocious

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
welcome to sn95! sorry to hear about what happened.
hopefully you can get it fixed and get that pony back on the road.

chris91

Reaction score
Welcome! What part of Ohio? If needed I have the axles outta my old rear end Id sell CHEAP. Let me know if you need em!

OP
OP
O

ogre

Reaction score
thanks, i'm actually trying to get a hold of dino, to see if i can get his 31-spline mosers off of him. i'm not going to mess with stock stuff any longer.

I found a company in cali. htat will build a 9 inch with any gear i want shipped to my door for 1800. i know that is a good price but i can build a 8.8 for half that.

also thanks to everyone, glad to see alot fo SN95 fans out there.

OP
OP
O

ogre

Reaction score
I'm painting it a different color eventually i hate red, but it had too much work done to pass up.

bigred.jpg

Ferocious

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
reds actually one of my favorite colors on sn95s.
your car with smoked heads and a drop would look fantastic, but to each their own.

OP
OP
O

ogre

Reaction score
ok why can't i see the pic?
it did have smoked headlights and they got changed back before the car was sold to me, I will go smoked or clear cobra style eventually. As far as lowering it, I could, it has coilovers in the front, but i like the stock stance, mainly because lowering doesn't help me at the track.

Dalamar

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Welcome to the site Ogre, glad you found us.
Sounds like you've had some fun! I'm a 2V fan myself. have a 96 built 2V with a single turbo.

poured my blood sweat and tears into and the little non-PI headed turd went 13.36@101.
that made me smile! any NPI owner can relate.