new front suspension

98-5.0

Reaction score
ok here goes.....tell me what you all think about this setup.......(98-chasis)...94-95 spindles, pro-kit springs, strange struts, new hub/bearings, steeda 2x balljoints, comp eng. bumpsteer kit, cobra front sway bar, and bbk cc plates.....let me know what ya think....

stanger2125

Reaction score
That's soud really good to me. Mine is set up a bit like that. Is your rear end set up like that too? If not, it is gonna oversteer like a grand-mother on a snow day...

OP
OP

98-5.0

Reaction score
well...i have done nothin in the rear yet.....although i have the parts just doin the front first because im bothered by my nice wheels and tires stickin out to damn far....i know its only a few mm.....but now ill be able to lower the car and not worry about the rubbin.....im messed up in the above statment....im goin with either sportsline springs or h&r ss's.........im goin strange adjustable out back......mm rear upper and lower controll arms.... aluminum driveshaft....i have 3:27's but i want to do the 31 or 33 spline swap....with strange axles one day.....cobra rear brakes .....and brembo for the fronts with prop. valve........i would love to go coil over but i dont need it that bad...........so ya know......maybe some day when i have a 1000 hp motor.....but for the 357 tt im buildin im only lookin for 550-650 every day streetable with 60mm's

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
senior001

Members online