New guy, and future site sponsor.

Tony

Legend
Reaction score
yea they have alot of shit there for stangs that ya cant find anywhere.

Slipperman

Reaction score
Welcome!

This past summer, I acquired an '04 GT convertible that I'm restoring. I'vealready bought a few items from LMR and no doubt will need more!

I'm currently working with Bryan on a radiator debacle,but he seems to have it under control.

So yes! Forum discount please!!

Customer Number: 06-0346176

OP
OP
Jarrod@latemodel

Jarrod@latemodel

Reaction score
Man, thanks again everyone for the warm welcomes. Yes, I am working on the discount code as we speak right now. I hope to have everything tied up by the end of the day today. If I do, then it will all be posted on Monday. Like I said on page one, if you need to make an order before I have y'alls discount code set up PM me and ill give you a temp one to use.

cobra head

Reaction score
welcome to the madness glad you could join us and helping out

OP
OP
Jarrod@latemodel

Jarrod@latemodel

Reaction score
Thanks everyone. Love to hear that we have returning customers here. I should have everything ready to go today if everything falls into place. If not, I'll have it all up tomorrow for sure....

OP
OP
Jarrod@latemodel

Jarrod@latemodel

Reaction score
Lmao, I'm telling you, you're going to have to start popping up every where I go. Thanks man!

1997coupe

Reaction score
ha wellcome bro. i dont think ya make the stuff i need tho. sadley i got rid of my mustang last year and got my dream car!!! a 1997 ford thunderbird. most enternal parts do switch over tho

OP
OP
Jarrod@latemodel

Jarrod@latemodel

Reaction score
We get a lot of phone calls from some thunderbird guys. I cant say I have ever been under the hood of a thunderbird in all honestly. If you do happen to run across something you can use, just let me know.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WickedSharp

Members online