New guy, and future site sponsor.

1997coupe

Reaction score
its mostly the same moter transmission only diffrence is the rear end is IRS. i was gonna use the set of 3.8 pulleys but when i went back to order tham i couldent find tham. but i am looking in to buying shift kit for a v6 if you sale tham

OP
OP
Jarrod@latemodel

Jarrod@latemodel

Reaction score
PayPal is in the works. We used to ship all over the world, but we had to stop for a few reasons. We will still process an overseas order and ship it to a freight forwarding company here in the US for you. We still have plenty of international customers.

5ptSlow

Reaction score
And what "reasons" are those?

I can relate. I have a family business and we don't even ship to Canada. Customs are a pain, and some packages even get confiscated. Its tough but we can't really afford that with the equipment we ship out.

Sent from my DROID SPYDER using Tapatalk 2

Valkyrien

Reaction score
I can relate. I have a family business and we don't even ship to Canada. Customs are a pain, and some packages even get confiscated. Its tough but we can't really afford that with the equipment we ship out.

Sent from my DROID SPYDER using Tapatalk 2

Customs only hold back packages if theres anything suspicious about the shipping or content of the package, or if the papir work isn't done right.

Put it in your terms and conditions that you will fill out the papirwork according to your clients request and ship it as he wishes, but you are not liable for what the customs have to say about it. And make sure the customer signs an agreement to this before he can place his order.

Its just REALLY stupid that the customer has to pay extra for a 3rd party forwarding company, ESPECIALLY when most of their competitors ship international AND take paypal.

I can understand why some busineses don't accept international credit cards, because theres alot of fees added to the use of those (for the business as well as the customer) and banks are stupid about them too (I am a small business owner myself, so I know), but thats what we have paypal for, skip all the meaning less fees and bank bullshit and both sides are happy.

OP
OP
Jarrod@latemodel

Jarrod@latemodel

Reaction score
And what "reasons" are those?

Delays being the big thing. I can't have my customers wait for 3-4 weeks for an order he placed with us. That's not good business IMO. I want my customer to have their product in 10 days or less. Also, I don't think its stupid that y'all have to pay for a 3rd party shipper. It was going 3rd party, and being paid for by the customer when we were doing it. We used one company, and all orders went to their warehouse before they left to make its way to the customer. One other reason is we switched over some of our security ways in our check out, and now we no longer accept international credit cards.

Like I said earlier, PayPal is in the works and should be up and running in a few weeks.

Pony-man42

Reaction score
hey jarred I'm glad two see you, i like a certain type of wheels you guys have they are she deep dish cobras but you only have 1 in stock, when are you updating that?

OP
OP
Jarrod@latemodel

Jarrod@latemodel

Reaction score
Jarrod,

I'd love to see a Dwolla payment option! :-D

Never heard of it. I had to google it and look it up. Thanks for that as well. I passed it on to the higher ups to look into!

hey jarred I'm glad two see you, i like a certain type of wheels you guys have they are she deep dish cobras but you only have 1 in stock, when are you updating that?

We have them on order right now. They haven't given us a set ETA on them just yet. Hopefully we will see them soon though.

Pony-man42

Reaction score
We have them on order right now. They haven't given us a set ETA on them just yet. Hopefully we will see them soon though.[/QUOTE]

okay thank you

MustangChris

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
thanks for passing that along.

I hate paypal with a pssion. They've screwed me 3, 4, times now? I've lost track.

HATE them.

OP
OP
Jarrod@latemodel

Jarrod@latemodel

Reaction score
Me personally, I don't use PayPal either. People as why, and I tell them "my wife doesn't have access to my bank account, you think I would give it to PayPal?"..Lol not a chance. When buying parts I'll use a credit card or cash.

MustangChris

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
dont give your wife access to the honey-pot? ?? I bet you drive an AWESOME mustang. lol.

OP
OP
Jarrod@latemodel

Jarrod@latemodel

Reaction score
We have 1 joint account that pays the bills, she has her account and I have mine. Its worked for 6 years now, no need to change it up.

You would think I have a sweet mustang, but I have sold them all off this year. Its hunting season in Texas, so I went out and bought me a truck. Its hard to pull my duck boat with a car...lol

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EdgarR213

Members online