New guy from AR

Fatboy501

Reaction score
Hello all... as the title states, I'm a new forum member located in Arkansas. Jacksonville to be exact... about 15 minutes north of Little Rock, in case that info is pertinent to anyone. Sadly, I do not currently own an SN95... however, I am dead set on acquiring a GT 'vert mid-february. Thanks for having me.

OP
OP
F

Fatboy501

Reaction score
As far as color, I'm fairly open. Concerning the mods, I know I want the PI swap and either CMS or MHS stage 2 cams, as well as 3.73 rear gears. I definitely want an automatic. I plan on eventually running a tubular K-member, coilovers, tubular control arms, and perhaps the On3 performance turbo kit. Plenty of suspension work will be done, as ultimately I want a fun-to-toss machine. Perhaps IRS, but I'm still researching that possibility.

miss2slocoupe

Reaction score
As far as color, I'm fairly open. Concerning the mods, I know I want the PI swap and either CMS or MHS stage 2 cams, as well as 3.73 rear gears. I definitely want an automatic. I plan on eventually running a tubular K-member, coilovers, tubular control arms, and perhaps the On3 performance turbo kit. Plenty of suspension work will be done, as ultimately I want a fun-to-toss machine. Perhaps IRS, but I'm still researching that possibility.

that will make for a nicely done car! why the automatic though?

OP
OP
F

Fatboy501

Reaction score
Thanks Silver!

Miss, I just honestly prefer automatic vehicles. Weird, I know, but that's how it is lol. I reckon with gears, a decent stall, and a performance valve-body, it should be slightly above "slushbox" status.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
STANGFLOYD

Members online

No members online now.