New Guy From Cali with pics of the ride.....

OP
OP
B

blownstang98

Reaction score
TRUUBLE said:
scarface said:
I like the pro stars too. :) I run draglites myself :) What kinda spacer do you have upfront?

I ditched my spacers . . . :eek:

All ya gotta do is take a cutting wheel to those horseshoes on the calipers . . . it doesn't affect the brakes.

BTW . . nice car, blownstang!!!

Ya that is what my buddy did with is. The spacers that I had are not big enough. so I just put a washer on the backside of the space just to take the pics. I have not driven on them becasue of that it was just for the pics. I got the wheels after my motor went so I will need to fix it before I drive on it.

S

scarface

blownstang98 said:
TRUUBLE said:
scarface said:
I like the pro stars too. :) I run draglites myself :) What kinda spacer do you have upfront?

I ditched my spacers . . . :eek:

All ya gotta do is take a cutting wheel to those horseshoes on the calipers . . . it doesn't affect the brakes.

BTW . . nice car, blownstang!!!

Ya that is what my buddy did with is. The spacers that I had are not big enough. so I just put a washer on the backside of the space just to take the pics. I have not driven on them becasue of that it was just for the pics. I got the wheels after my motor went so I will need to fix it before I drive on it.
did you guys cut the crosshair off? or trim it down.

OP
OP
B

blownstang98

Reaction score
my buddy just trimed his down and put a small spacer on it and it was fine...

S

scarface

I have a 1 incher on mine now...I was anticipating installing Cobra brakes, however it is a PITA to get the lugs started on my front welds with it on there....and I have 3 inch studs!

TxCobrA98

Legend
Reaction score
oh so you are the one everyone was asking about in that picture.. very nice ride. i dont like the black accents but i know what you mean about being different. car still looks amazing! and that engine is freaking sweet looking. love the black headers and the valve covers. almost would tempt me to keep the motor out of it so i could look at it all the time haha... very nice ride man!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Srchop16

Members online