New guy from So-Cal with a 99 GT (picture heavy)

Musturd

Post Whore
Reaction score
Holy at first I was like 14.7 I was like my npi went that stock in my 96gt with a cold air and shifter... Then I read you had a nPI In there you'll be better off this way anyways IMO higher compressing plus sick sounding cams.. Love the black roof too

OP
OP
Ninny99GT

Ninny99GT

Reaction score
Yeah man, I was completely out of ideas on why it was still running such slow times. Kept having friends tell me their gt's with similar mods running low 14's high 13's. when I found out it was an NPI it was bitter sweet. Pissed at first cause I payed for a 99 and got an older motor, but like you said was pumped about the compression over a stock PI as well as finally having an answer to my slow times.

JerZeyStangz

Reaction score
Its weird seeing it sitll run that slow with those mods. Anyways welcome to site! A lot of stangers on here. We need to get this place running like a lubed up oil machine. Car looks great!

g36 monkey

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Is it redfire? Just wondering how much the paint job ran you. Looking to get mine done

OP
OP
Ninny99GT

Ninny99GT

Reaction score
It was painted before I bought the car so not sure. It's definately not show car, or even stock quality for that matter haha. I've been looking around for a decent price to repaint the whole car and what i've been quoted is anywhere between $500 (with me buying the supplies) - $2000. My intentions are to have it painted GM bermuda blue metallic.

Musturd

Post Whore
Reaction score
Way to much work for a full color swap motors gotta come out door jambs and trunk jambs need to be painted

OP
OP
Ninny99GT

Ninny99GT

Reaction score
Oh I know, this isn'y anytime soon. Just something I plan to do sometime in the future. Right now I'm just doing performance stuff with some minor cosmetic things here and there/ Speaking of which, gonna be picking up some 94-98 sail panels here shortly

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Isaac cerr

Members online