new headlights and foglights *looks great*

VertTireSmoke

Reaction score
Went up to carlisle for their all ford nationals and found a good set of smoked headlights and smoked foglights. Bought em, installed em and they look killer. Oh yeh installing those foglights was a huge PITA. Car sat way to low. Made it a bitch to get to them. Enjoy.

Before shots:
headlights001.jpg

after headlights: before foglights:
headlights002.jpg

after headlights and foglights:
headlights003.jpg

Bluextc

Reaction score
Looks great! I was supposed to go today but decided not to.

OP
OP
V

VertTireSmoke

Reaction score
blue x said:
Looks great! I was supposed to go today but decided not to.
Too bad. Missed out on a great time. There were so many cars there. Way more than last year if i remember right. Buddy of mine went for the mach 1 reunion. There was apparently 75+ mach 1's all parked together. Plus a 69 fastback redone with the new mach 1 motor and complete mach 1 interior. It was amazing. :rockyou:

19mustang95

Legend
Reaction score
you can hardly see those foglights...but they look awesome matched with the headlights. O0

Red96GT

Legend
Reaction score
I had to take the SATs Saturday so I didn't make it up to Carlisle. I'm probably going up this morning if it doesn't rain while everyone is leaving. :-\

Lights and fogs look great! O0

aceman484

Reaction score
so yer in higih school and ya took the SAT's? i thought you were a cop? :hammer: and i dont need the SAT's to be a trucker just a CDL and a job

trav_19

Legend
Reaction score
the car looks amazing.... and what is this charlise thing everyone is talking about it seems like it lasts forever??

and alex good luck getting your CDL ...the pre-trip test is a PITA..

aceman484

Reaction score
oooo.......never woulda thought of that lol....guess im a lil pita also :hammer:

S

scarface

tRaV_19 said:
the car looks amazing.... and what is this charlise thing everyone is talking about it seems like it lasts forever??

Ill second that! pre-trip sucks... Alex, you make it sound like any idiot can drive a truck? I have a great education, and I drive a truck. The money is great, however the field is like any other. If you have the same qualification as someone else for a job, they go with the one with the higher education. Dont rule out school.

aceman484

Reaction score
my bad didn't mean no harm........can't wait till i get my cdl tho.....my uncles a trucker up in washington state.....shit i had somethin else to say but forgot what it was lol......oh yea im :lame:

OP
OP
V

VertTireSmoke

Reaction score
Thanks guys. Love how it looks now.
tRaV_19 said:

carlisle is a city in PA that holds huge car shows at their fairgrounds. this weekend was the all ford nationals. Hundreds of ppl show up and its a great place to buy and sell all things ford related. You can get really good deals on everything.

DropTopPony

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
scarface said:
tRaV_19 said:

Ill second that! pre-trip sucks... Alex, you make it sound like any idiot can drive a truck? I have a great education, and I drive a truck. The money is great, however the field is like any other. If you have the same qualification as someone else for a job, they go with the one with the higher education. Dont rule out school.

around here its they go with the one who will take less :(
alot of foriegners are getting CDL's through gov't sponsored programs and taking jobs at lower wages and driving down the overall wage...The Union jobs are still paying in the $20-25 per hour range but i've seen the non union local jobs go down abit...like $14-16hr for Class A jobs...thats what Class B drivers should be starting at...all because of the influx of middle easterners and asians into the field. Even the Schools who are training them try to tell them not to take less then a certain amount because they are hurting the field and themselves long term but they don't listen. These guys will take the first job they are offered and usually don't have an issue with doing Class A work for $13 an hour...

DropTopPony

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
scarface said:
ugggggg....Im staying right here in Va then.

Thats a good area for it...my buddy keeps trying to move down there and work for his brother but i don't want to drive anymore and definately not over the road.

My friends brother is John Taylor who played for the 49'ers in the late 80's/early 90's..the whole family are drivers as are alot of people from my old hood...its an easy way out of the ghetto.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
5pointSL0

Members online