New Member from Cincinnati

Royal96

Reaction score
Hey guys, new to the forum. I own a 96 GT that has been PI swapped. It's mildly lowered, needs more though. Sitting on stock 01 bullits. I have BBK shorty headers and a BBK O/R H Pipe with the stock cat back (and believe it or not, doesn't sound too bad). The car is a 5 speed with a SR Performance short throw shifter.

2014-10-18%2015.20.36_zps5am8yqsj.jpg

2014-10-18%2015.18.31_zps8g70jrkw.jpg

20141018_145115_zpstbm6gsjz.jpg

Current plans for the car:
-It needs paint, bad.
-New wheels. Undecided on what yet but leaning towards 18 inch black fr500s.
-Adjust height
-Potential IRS swap
-Spoiler delete or S281 wing

Things I have, waiting to put on:
-New black chrome cobra headlights
-Chin spoiler

And right now I'm slowly building a teksid 4.6 c head 4v in my garage. I've got the block, forged crank, heads, cams, timing set, and forged Manley H beam rods. Waiting on machine work before I know what pistons I'm going with, but I also plan on custom fabricating a single turbo kit for the motor (I could just get an on3, but what's the fun in that?)

Anyways, enough about the car. This forum seems to have a lot to offer, and I've already done some reading here in the past, so that's why I have decided to join. I'm a member of a couple other mustang sites as well, so someone may recognize me.

So, hi!

chris91

Reaction score
Yeah, check out stangbangerz where it only takes 6 months to get approved to join the forum. I kid, I kid!

You tried to join when it was just bought by the new owner and things were hectic. Its running smooth now.

OP
OP
Royal96

Royal96

Reaction score
Thanks for the welcomes guys!

Welcome! What part of cincy you in? I'm on the east side in Anderson Township.

You on www.stangbangerz.com? It's the local stang forum.

Okay, I fibbed, kind of. I don't live in Cincinnati itself, but the greater Cincinnati area. I'm about 20 minutes west of the city, right on the Indiana border. I'm definitely interested in checking out the local forum! I've looked for a local forum in the past but have only found defunct ones.

Welcome. How much hp do you plan?

I'm hoping to sit somewhere around the 600 whp mark, though I'd "settle" for around 500-550, though I figure 600 won't be too hard for a properly set up single turbo.

OP
OP
Royal96

Royal96

Reaction score
It's not just a cincinnati based forum, more of the tri-state. Tons of people.

I figured, just wanted to explain where I was in relation to the city. Wasn't really serious when I said "I fibbed", but it is easier to say Cincinnati when a majority of people have never heard of my much smaller city.

Reaction score
Royal where at on the Indiana border I am also on the Indiana, Oh, Ky border. Welcome to the site.

OP
OP
Royal96

Royal96

Reaction score
That's pretty cool. You know of any good meets that go on around here? Not necessarily mustang specific, just car meets. Been trying to find something close by.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cwacaser

Members online