New Member from Cincinnati

chris91

Reaction score
Every Friday night in Milford there's a cruise. Also they have a event called Friday Night Lights at the local drag strips. They alternate from Edgewater and Kilkare.

OP
OP
Royal96

Royal96

Reaction score
There are some car meets up at Quaker Steak and lube on Colerain usually every sunday.

Hmm. I pass that QS&L every once in a while but didn't think that one did meets.

Every Friday night in Milford there's a cruise. Also they have a event called Friday Night Lights at the local drag strips. They alternate from Edgewater and Kilkare.

Thats convenient, since fridays are free for me now. Edgewater is 10 mins from me, but I didn't know about Friday Night Lights (what ever happened to Thursday Night Lights?). I've never even heard of Kilkare.

Do you know what ever happened to Cincy Street Wars? They never update their site and I'm pretty sure it's not held at edgewater anymore.

Also I went ahead and signed up at StangBangerz. I think I'm just waiting activation now? I didn't get an email or anything so I guess I'm waiting to be approved.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wbarter

Members online