New member from East TN region

97RioRedV6

Reaction score
What's up guys. Name is Austin, 22 out of the East TN region. I'm new to the whole 'forums' thing. So bear with me. I've been into autos for quite some time now. Raced 2 SCCAA cars for several years (KSport prepped RX-8 and a 2 door GSR equipped Civic.) First car was a 4 door civic, graduated to a two door which was quite fast. I'd outran a few Mach 1's locally, but of course it was a teenage thing. Grew up with a few guys with 600-800+ Mustangs (Cobra's and a GT). Guy that does most of my body work runs a 1609hp fox. I'll be chasing him in my future projects. I have since aquired a 1997 Rio Red v6 from my ex. Nothing special. Tan cloth interior, rolling on some stock gt's right now with Mickey thompson ET streets out back, (I'm in the process of doing a full restoration/refinish on the gt's so I had no choice.) I also posess a 84 LX from my father who passed in '97. It was stuffed with a 351W that has since been pulled and im in the process of rebuilding and stroking it for my v6 replacement. No pictures as of yet (hence my newness to the forums) but I'll have some up shortly.

OP
OP

97RioRedV6

Reaction score
Im in the Morristown/Jefferson City area. Pigeon Forge and gatlinburg are about 30 short minutes away. (Depending how fast you drive) im always attending the Rod Run events up there with a few of the guys.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EdgarR213

Members online

No members online now.