New Member from Texas

bipot

Reaction score
Cash for cars is our business. Junk cars are a nuisance and an eyesore. In some cases they can cost you money: if your county wants you to keep them registered and insured regardless of if they run or not, or fine you for not moving them. Getting cash for junk cars is a perfect solution to this problem.
We buy junk cars including, all years, makes and models in any condition. Wrecked cars, junk cars, damaged cars for sale, and even crashed cars for sale are of interest to junk car buyers. Yes, we buy wrecked cars; and more importantly you junk a car with us, junk car removal is included free of charge, provided it is local junk car removal. You do not pay us one cent instead we take your junk car for cash paid on the spot.
Lost car title, that is OK to. Getting a new vehicle title can sometimes cost more than a Junk Car is worth, but it is ok, lost vehicle title is no problem at all. You can still sell your car for cash, junk cars with no title is NO PROBLEM!
We buy your junk car for the highest CASH paid on the spot! …Prompt, professional service with Honesty! Sell your Junk Car to us today and receive a 2 Nights and three days stay at a Deluxe Hotel in over 50 cities across the US.
With over 25 years’ combined experience and “Five-Star†Rating, we make selling your Junk Car for Cash in Orlando, Maitland, Winter Park, Lake Marry, Edgewood, Kissimmee, Poinciana, Winter haven, Haine City, Lake Wales, Frostproof, Bartow, Davenport, St Cloud, Miami, Ft Lauderdale, Hollywood, Davie, Miramar, Pembroock Pines, Homestead, Miami Gardens, Miami Springs, Miami Lake, Miami Beach, North Miami Beach, Adventura, Hialeah, Sweetwater, Redlands, and the lower Keys Hassle Free!
[h=2]How to junk a car[/h]
  1. Simply contact us with the year, make, and model.
  2. We provide you with the Highest quote possible.
  3. Schedule your Junk Car Removal for FREE pick up.
  4. Driver pays you CASH on the spot for your Junk Car.
We welcome all individual junk car owners and any Commercial Accounts. Contact our Auto Salvage Yard NOW! To get the best price for your Junk Car Removal! And put us to the test! It’s never been easier to Junk a Car for Cash.

OP
OP
S

Steeda Snakes

Reaction score
wow!!! Great collection!!! Your wife is welcome to join to forum too :)

which one is your fav?

Which one is my favorite? That is like asking a parent, which kid is their favorite! LOL. I guess the Steeda for performance and the Saleen for looks. I will tell her, but she really doesn't have the time anymore.

OP
OP
S

Steeda Snakes

Reaction score
Thanks guys and gals for all the welcome messages. Additionally, thanks for all the compliments on the cars, both past and present.

LilRoush

Reaction score
I know I'm late - but I L O V E the Steeda. Amazing car! Glad you kept it well cared for!

OP
OP
S

Steeda Snakes

Reaction score
I know I'm late - but I L O V E the Steeda. Amazing car! Glad you kept it well cared for!

Thanks! Looks like you have taken pretty good care of that Roush! Nice car. The earlier Roush cars are ultra rare as well. Check out this forums Facebook page, I uploaded a short vid clip of the Steeda from a few weeks ago, when I was washing the dust off. Also, list your Roush for sale over there, might get some interest.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carolinastang78