New Optimum FerreX in stock!

Obsessive Detail

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Optimum FerreX Iron Remover will allow you to quickly and easily remove iron deposits from the surface! From your wheels, to painted surfaces, FerreX will bond to and dissolve iron metal and iron oxides from these surfaces. Simply spray on these surface and watch the iron contaminants wash away. Mist it on the paint, wait 5 minutes and wipe it with a damp sponge or skip the sponge and move on to a thorough rinsing. Upon completion you will be stunned at how much has been removed with so little effort. FerreX also dissolves and removes other surface contaminants such as tar and wax with minimal effort. Remove iron deposits and other contamination quickly and easily with the Optimum FerreX Iron Remover today!

Check it out on my Rag Shack website http://stores.theragshack.com/optimum-ferrex-17oz/

g36 monkey

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Hey man, I was washing yesterday and noticed that plants had been trying to make baby plants all over the side of my car. All those little spores latched on all over the place. DO you think this might be able to fight that since you mention it helps with tar and such.

The only thing I find that works is a finger nail, and I really hate doing that. If not this, any ideas??

OP
OP
O

Obsessive Detail

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
It is more designed to remove iron particles from brakes, exhaust, the air and so on.

The stuff your are talking about sounds like spores. A claybar works best at removing these or something like Optimum Power Clean is what I use.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

g36 monkey

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Can you throw me a link to the powerclean. I just clayed the thing, I'm turning into a lazy old man!

g36 monkey

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Thanks man! I'll be looking into that, if you think it can take care of some spores!

OP
OP
O

Obsessive Detail

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
I use it with great results. There are some stubborn spores where you have to pop the head off them first, but most of the time you don't need to.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online