New Photoshoot (56K....uh yeah..)

OP
OP
H

Hellion94

Reaction score
The guy I bought it from actually put that in there. I kinda like it.

I really need to take some new pictures though...

SRT Handz

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Godd Job Dude, looks great for pics around the Hood ;)

OP
OP
H

Hellion94

Reaction score
Thanks Handz, I appreciate that.

These pics are really old though, the original post is from May of this year I think, a lot has changed since then, but I haven't had time to clean the car up a bunch and take new pictures.

2092CobraMadeIn98

Reaction score
...but its a GT not a cobra...it will take two seconds to take the cobra emblem off. I have a couple pony emblems for the grille, i would be more than happy to send you one...

S

scarface

2092CobraMadeIn98 said:
...but its a GT not a cobra...it will take two seconds to take the cobra emblem off. I have a couple pony emblems for the grille, i would be more than happy to send you one...
but its his car not yours, why are you worried about someone elses car? Those arent stock GT wheels on your car, want me to send you some? I cant figure out why everyone is on his nuts about the emblem? His car is friggin hot. Dont change a thing dude.

2092CobraMadeIn98

Reaction score
Ok listen dumbass, I never came off as a asshole I was giving my thoughts on his car, after all thats what he wanted people to do, read his first post. Second I own a COBRA not a GT. Therefore I would need my stock COBRA rims. I do have them, but chose to have the GT500 rims on! if you look in a post that I started heres the link...http://www.sn95forums.com/forum/index.php?topic=19361.0 I posted that a few days ago and said that I thought it was cool to put on a cobra bumper because they look good and who cares if you put the rims of a different make mustang on because lets face it, it doesn't make it seem like you have a car that isn't yours. Another thing is no SN95 body style mustang came with a cobra in the grill...all mustangs...the horse. So before you start acting like you know everything know all the details. I don't have an issue with after market stuff but don't make your car into something its not. Plain and simple, if its a V6,keep the badges, if its a GT keep the badges and so fourth and so on! ...dumbass

OP
OP
H

Hellion94

Reaction score
dude, you need to relax.

Scarface simply pointed out that while your opinion is valid, it's only your opinion, and that it doesn't warrant me changing anything on the car. I like the look of the snake in the grille, I think it looks pretty mean. I didn't put it there. the previous owner did, but I still think it looks cool.

That's the way I've grown to know the car, and personally, I think it wouldn't look right with the horse up front. In fact, I'm not that big of a fan of the horse in some applications.

I don't think any of your comments, or any of Scarface's comments were intended to be malicious or condescending, so I don't think that we need to start getting all abrasive with each other. I posted this thread originally to share some pictures that I had taken of my car. That was the entire intent. If you don't like a particular aspect, that's fine. And if you voice that dislike, that's also fine, hell it may even make me consider something. And if I choose to change/not change something, that's also fine. That's what's cool about this hobby.

To say that I'm trying to make the car something it's not could be interpreted in several ways though. Your car, while still a Cobra, has a simulation '03 Cobra front end. Your car is in fact, not an '03 Cobra. However, this is a modification that you have chosen to make, and it's just that, a modification. What is any car supposed to be? My car also has Steeda wheels. Is it supposed to not have Steeda wheels because it's not a Steeda? It has GT-40P heads, but it's not an Explorer. It has a Trick Flow intake, should it always retain the factory intake? No. People modify cars to suit their tastes, and that's their own decision. I appreciate your offer for the horse. However, I have one already, and do not have any plans of changing what's on the car at the moment. That's simply how I choose to have my car, simple as that.

I'm not trying to be cruel or argumentative, just trying to clear the air.

Javi

Post Whore
Reaction score
2092CobraMadeIn98 said:
Ok listen dumbass, I never came off as a asshole I was giving my thoughts on his car, after all thats what he wanted people to do, read his first post. Second I own a COBRA not a GT. Therefore I would need my stock COBRA rims. I do have them, but chose to have the GT500 rims on! if you look in a post that I started heres the link...http://www.sn95forums.com/forum/index.php?topic=19361.0 I posted that a few days ago and said that I thought it was cool to put on a cobra bumper because they look good and who cares if you put the rims of a different make mustang on because lets face it, it doesn't make it seem like you have a car that isn't yours. Another thing is no SN95 body style mustang came with a cobra in the grill...all mustangs...the horse. So before you start acting like you know everything know all the details. I don't have an issue with after market stuff but don't make your car into something its not. Plain and simple, if its a V6,keep the badges, if its a GT keep the badges and so fourth and so on! ...dumbass

WTF!!!!? dude

noobs

2092CobraMadeIn98

Reaction score
I never said anything about internal. You are correct I dont mean to come off as a asshole or any of that but I just want me point to count. I never said anything about bumpers or rims. My thing because a bumper and rims do not say what the car is. Emblems do. Point being, it gets annoying to see people who have GT's put cobra/saleen/roush emblems on there.

OP
OP
H

Hellion94

Reaction score
Haha, I just held the camera out the window and started shooting. Not as glamorous as I'd like (or as safe for that matter) but it worked.

2092CobraMadeIn98 said:
I never said anything about internal. You are correct I dont mean to come off as a asshole or any of that but I just want me point to count. I never said anything about bumpers or rims. My thing because a bumper and rims do not say what the car is. Emblems do. Point being, it gets annoying to see people who have GT's put cobra/saleen/roush emblems on there.

I see what you are saying, but I really don't think people invest a lot of interest or attention to what emblems people have on their cars. Do you think if you saw my car driving down the road you would notice the emblems and not the front end and hood? I'm not trying to argue, and your point counts, I'm just saying I think it's a non-issue.

also, not trying to be a dick, but the car still has the GT badges on the side, and it says Mustang GT in the rear bumper.

Just because this photoshoot is so old, here are some more recent pictures of the car:

DSC00023.jpg

DSC00020.jpg

DSC00019.jpg

I need to get out and take new pics though, as the car has been lowered since these pics were taken, plus these pics aren't all that exciting.

Javi

Post Whore
Reaction score
DSC00019.jpg

black beauty headlights on a yellow mustang is hotness

2092CobraMadeIn98

Reaction score
And I'm not trying to be a dick either...doing this forum thing kind of sucks because you just read what people say, you cant cant hear the tone of the person you know? Anyhow yea thats the one thing I like you have the GT emblems on the side. I think the front emblem contradicts the side.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chasingomas

Members online

No members online now.