New pics/check em out!

97stanger

Legend
Reaction score
Just took some shots with my car and my cousins new stang he just got. He used to have an STS rear mounted turbo, 383 stroked LT1, but sold that and found this car at carlisle. It is such a beautiful car. Its actually an 01 bullet, with a full saleen body kit on it, brand new paint, procharged making 410rwhp, running only 8psi. The last couple pics are of my car, his, and my bros LS1. Enjoy!

MikeFrank1.jpg

MikeFrank2.jpg

MikeFrank3.jpg

MikeFrank4.jpg

MikeFrank5.jpg

MikeFrank6.jpg

MikeFrank7.jpg

MikeFrank8.jpg

MikeFrank9.jpg

MikeFrank10.jpg

MikeFrank11.jpg

MikeFrank12.jpg

95Boss

Reaction score
SonicStang said:
The 97 still is the nicest.

I agree. That is likely the most modded Buliitt I've seen and he did a nice job but, some Bullitt owners hate to see them tricked up so much. But, it's his car and I'm sure he loves it and like I said, he did a nice job.

68mustang5.0

Reaction score
Went a little overboard with the Saleen Accents, cant really tell its a bullitt anymore...

But other than that, nice ride!

19mustang95

Legend
Reaction score
why in the fuck would you destroy a bullitt like that...i would shoot a dumb motherfucker in the face if i could.

OP
OP
97stanger

97stanger

Legend
Reaction score
DFG_Pimpin said:
why in the f**k would you destroy a bullitt like that...i would shoot a dumb motherfucker in the face if i could.

tell me your joking right, dont be such a deusche bag. when you get even close to pushing out numbers like that and have a car that looks half decent then talk sh**. I say the same thing when people with sn95s take wings off their cars but you dont see me getting my panties in a bunch. It looks like such ass.

rick focks

Post Whore
Reaction score
blown97stanger said:
DFG_Pimpin said:
why in the f**k would you destroy a bullitt like that...i would shoot a dumb motherfucker in the face if i could.

tell me your joking right, dont be such a deusche bag. when you get even close to pushing out numbers like that and have a car that looks half decent then talk sh**. I say the same thing when people with sn95s take wings off their cars but you dont see me getting my panties in a bunch. It looks like such ass.
***drama***
sn95 sans wing=seckzie (unless it's a vert)

19mustang95

Legend
Reaction score
blown97stanger said:
DFG_Pimpin said:

do you know why Ford put out the Special Edition Bullitts? it sure as hell wasn't so people would go out and make them into saleen replicas. :eek:utofcloset:

OP
OP
97stanger

97stanger

Legend
Reaction score
so answer me this, why did ford even make a bullitt if they came with what, 15-20 more hp than a GT?? why does almost every 99-04 GT owner make their car into a cobra??

95Boss

Reaction score
DFG_Pimpin said:
blown97stanger said:
DFG_Pimpin said:

do you know why Ford put out the Special Edition Bullitts? it sure as hell wasn't so people would go out and make them into saleen replicas. :eek:utofcloset:

You make a valid point. Most Bullitt owners are pretty passionate about their cars and the whole Steve McQueen thing. The only way a Bullitt should be bastardized is if it was totalled in a wreck and would no longer be matching numbers. Just my two cents. Also that particular Bullitt is True Blue; the rarest ones. Pretty wierd to screw with that one.

19mustang95

Legend
Reaction score
blown97stanger said:
so answer me this, why did ford even make a bullitt if they came with what, 15-20 more hp than a GT?? why does almost every 99-04 GT owner make their car into a cobra??
maybe cause it wasn't just about power, or the fact that almost any car Ford puts out is underpowered....and maybe its because the car was built for nostalgia.