New pics/check em out!

*Blk_96_Stang_GT*

Reaction score
All 3 cars look sweet! Who cares if they turned the Bullitt into a Saleen, all the Bullitt is, is an overpriced GT with a few more HP, they'll never be worth tons of money so i dont see a problem with it.

95Boss

Reaction score
*Blk_96_Stang_GT* said:
All 3 cars look sweet! Who cares if they turned the Bullitt into a Saleen, all the Bullitt is, is an overpriced GT with a few more HP, they'll never be worth tons of money so i dont see a problem with it.

Overpriced? I disagree. They only made 5,852 of them and to me, they are a special car. Most younger guys wouldn't get it. The whole Steve McQueen (Frank Bullitt) thing and all, I mean. Bullitts should be kept pretty much in stock form, some power adders, and maybe a few cosmetic enhancements. You want to go nuts with a Mustang; get a GT.

19mustang95

Legend
Reaction score
95Boss said:
Overpriced? I disagree. They only made 5,852 of them and to me, they are a special car. Most younger guys wouldn't get it. The whole Steve McQueen Bullitt) thing and all, I mean. Bullitts should be kept pretty much in stock form, some power adders, and maybe a few cosmetic enhancements. You want to go nuts with a Mustang; get a GT.
exactly, it is a nice car, but why mae a saleen replica out of a bullitt? if i didn't know that was a bullitt, i would have said the "nice car comments" adn left the thrread...

nesqwick_05

Reaction score
god, haters these days lol, he didnt build/buy the car for u so he probably doesnt care what you have to say about him making his buillit into a saleen (fact of the mater is, its modded, modded cars tend to not be worth crap anyways so whats the big deal) i think its a nice car regaurdless, whats he got under the hood?

OP
OP
97stanger

97stanger

Legend
Reaction score
exactly, he bought the car like that. Its not like he modded the car to be like this himself. He has a procharger p1sc under the hood making 410rwhp.

nesqwick_05

Reaction score
i cant wait to go blown, only a few more weeks until i can afford it O0

OP
OP
97stanger

97stanger

Legend
Reaction score
nes said:
i cant wait to go blown, only a few more weeks until i can afford it O0

awesome man, what type of blower have you decided on?

95Boss

Reaction score
blown97stanger said:
exactly, he bought the car like that. Its not like he modded the car to be like this himself.

Now you tell us. :-\

OP
OP
97stanger

97stanger

Legend
Reaction score
did you not read the first post where i said he bought the car from Carlisle?? :dunno:

thats why i thought dfg pimpin was being a asshole when he was talking like that, as if my cousin bought the car and did it up himself.

OP
OP
97stanger

97stanger

Legend
Reaction score
but now its a great looking car because he didn't mod it himself huh? :hammer: :mad:

OP
OP
97stanger

97stanger

Legend
Reaction score
man i remember getting blown its the best feeling in the world. Great choice too!! You wont be disappointed! good luck and let me know if you have any questions cuz i just got my sq trim on like 3 months ago

nesqwick_05

Reaction score
yup ive been following your threads pretty closely, also ive spent the past 2 days staring at your engine bay lol. im pretty excited, just hope the money comes in soon... gotta sell some stuff to fund it...

95Boss

Reaction score
Don't get me wrong; I think the Blue Mustang is a real nice car. It just seems odd to me that someone would so heavily mod a Bullitt. There have been several instances where Mustangs were bought and sold under the guise that they were Bullitts. I am not saying that this is the case here, but is has happened a lot. Guys have added some Bullitt parts to a GT and sold it as a Bullitt to an unknowledgeable buyer who then tried to later sell it as a Bullitt in good faith, only to get scolded by real Bullitt owners. There are many, many parts that are unique to them. I saw one that was so well done, the only thing not changed were the C pillars. The C pillars are hidden on your cousin's car. Even the vin numbers are ambiguous when it comes to identifying a Bullitt from a GT. And you are right, I forgot that you said he had just bought the car. My apologies.

19mustang95

Legend
Reaction score
DFG_Pimpin said:
why in the f**k would you destroy a bullitt like that...i would shoot a dumb motherfucker in the face if i could.

hrmmm, i dont see where i said anything about your cousin, and yes i can read...if you could comprehend what i said above, you would read it as this "why whould someone take a bullitt and put a saleen kit on it and destroy the entire reason it was a bullitt to begin with...i would shoot said person in the face if i could"

so plainer english = they ruined a limited edition car, to make it look like another limited edition car. i never said it wasn't a nice car.

Oh an Nes, i wouldn't talk about bein a hater or try and step into this, which in no way what i came off as, because im pretty sure you have been pwned quite a few times by myself and other people on this board for saying some stupid stuff. :)

OP
OP
97stanger

97stanger

Legend
Reaction score
nes-no hard feelings man its dfg pimpin that thinks hes this car god and "he should shoot someone in the face for this and that" like he is the almighty mustang man and because he doesnt like the mods its not nice. i think the car is gorgeous and has plenty of power to back it up :naughty:

thanks for the props guys!!

rick focks

Post Whore
Reaction score
all this drama's got me feelin like diggin a hole
>:D >:D >:D >:D
dfg...your car kinda looks like a sn95 tribute to a bullit ... is that why you're so sinsitive?

19mustang95

Legend
Reaction score
Rick said:
all this drama's got me feelin like diggin a hole
>:D >:D >:D >:D
dfg...your car kinda looks like a sn95 tribute to a bullit ... is that why you're so sinsitive?
nope, and since i have FR500s, it can't really be a "tribute to the bullitt"...

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Diabolic2010

Members online