New pics/check em out!

95Boss

Reaction score
blown97stanger said:
Rick said:
blown97stanger said:
welp, okay....but not according to the board. 8) Listen to MOTM when i speak!!
you asked i care a lot about what the board thinks, but in the end, I make my own decisions

and the ending point to this thread!!!!! thank you, people make their own decisions. the bullitt is modified to his taste, if you dont like it, well line up next to him and race him :dunno: i dont know what to tell ya.

Correctumundo. Every modded car will have it praisers and its detractors. Your cousin loves his car. That's all that really counts. Hey, bottom line, it's a Mustang and it's not riced. Two thumbs up. :boink:

19mustang95

Legend
Reaction score
Rick said:
why would you destroy a rare/beautiful civic hatch? and f it up by modifying it shame on you
but i thought that was accepted... cause i know of the millions of civics out there, they won't mind one being made into an integra.. :dunno:

rick focks

Post Whore
Reaction score
DFG_Pimpin said:
Rick said:
why would you destroy a rare/beautiful civic hatch? and f it up by modifying it shame on you
but i thought that was accepted... cause i know of the millions of civics out there, they won't mind one being made into an integra.. :dunno:
i think it's wrong to destroy a national treasure like a civic hatchback w/a 737 wing in the back ... but again... whatever you wanna do ... paint it dfg that's all i ask

nesqwick_05

Reaction score
DFG_Pimpin said:
DFG_Pimpin said:
why in the f**k would you destroy a bullitt like that...i would shoot a dumb motherfucker in the face if i could.

hrmmm, i dont see where i said anything about your cousin, and yes i can read...if you could comprehend what i said above, you would read it as this "why whould someone take a bullitt and put a saleen kit on it and destroy the entire reason it was a bullitt to begin with...i would shoot said person in the face if i could"

so plainer english = they ruined a limited edition car, to make it look like another limited edition car. i never said it wasn't a nice car.

Oh an Nes, i wouldn't talk about bein a hater or try and step into this, which in no way what i came off as, because im pretty sure you have been pwned quite a few times by myself and other people on this board for saying some stupid stuff. :)

:bunny3:. i was actually being sarcastic

Grnstang

Reaction score
I just wanted to say that I am a huge Saleen fan and anyone that has the money to put the Saleen ground effects on, more power to em. It looks great on any Stang. Oh, and awesome cars by the way.

Grnstang

Reaction score
I also agree with 95Boss. As long as it's not riced...The ones that put on those ugly looking black widow kits, or any other hideous kits out there are the ones that suck. They truly deserve to have a good smack upside the head for making a beautiful Stang look like a ricer.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bs.austin.tx