New Pics of my DD (Slammed BMW)

OP
OP
slow90coupe

slow90coupe

Reaction score
I always liked the older 7 series beamers, nice lookin cars. There's a guy by me with almost an identical one to yours, except its brown-ish lol. He's got some aftermarket exhaust and man does that thing rumble. The carbon fiber was a good idea, I like wood grain but the CF looks 100x better. You gonna de-badge the trunk?
Thanks man. These cars do sound awesome with some nice exhaust. Very exotic sounding. I might debadge the trunk, but not sure. I kinda like the way it looks, but I see it almost like putting Cobra badges on a GT.

the5.ohh

Legend
Reaction score
haha @ the badges comment. I couldn't get over how sick this guy's car sounded. They look like magnaflow mufflers, not too sure.

JonBeast

Legend
Reaction score
Looks great man...how many miles on it? I'd be afraid of an older 7 series having issues...$$$

OP
OP
slow90coupe

slow90coupe

Reaction score
Looks great man...how many miles on it? I'd be afraid of an older 7 series having issues...$$$
Thanks! It's got 139,000 on it. Right before I got the car, there was $7700 spent on it at the local BMW dealership. Almost everything that commonly goes wrong was replaced. The car has zero mechanical/electrical issues believe it or not. It pays to find a one owner, well taken care of car that's been maintained my BMW. It seems that the newer ones give more issues.

duh09

Legend
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
I love 7 series. One of my all time favorite BMWs. I came extremely close to owning a slammed black on black 740iL on some 19" black wheels. It was pimpin'. They're stupid comfy and just nice all around cars. I'll own one eventually.

Bald 'n Gimpy

Reaction score
Very nice looking car!! Some wheels would look killer, but I agree in keeping the stockers. To upgrade, you'll really need to spend a few grand, at least. Also the aftermarket wheels will get more attention, sometimes not a good thing. (That's the "I'm getting old" voice of reason in me.. Haha)

Goldmember

Reaction score
This is from the time when I thought BMW was really on its game design-wise. Looks well cared-for. Hope it serves you well.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bs.austin.tx

Members online