New pics of the cobra!!!

Mustang Mark

Reaction score
Snoball said:
Me either, Im trying to wrap my head around it. The rear tires on the old wheels are worth more than cobra r's..
maybe he got the girl in the trade too...

OP
OP
dczsvt

dczsvt

Reaction score
ill admit it wasnt as good of a trade as id have liked but every other deal i tried to make the deal fell through, plus again, unemployment sucks lol and Sean it def sucked your Telstars wouldnt fit, that was a long ride home lol but ive lived and learned from this, if it aint broke dont fix it right? lol and the lady didnt come with the deal, just got lucky with that one.....atleast the Cobra R brakes will fit now :laughing5:

OP
OP
dczsvt

dczsvt

Reaction score
bought some used side skirts the other day and put them on to be test fitted, only paid $50 for them, will start work on them as we speak
001-7.jpg

next will be wheels again, ill prolly go back to what I used to have but in 18s, or chrome 03 cobras, or black chrome saleens

OP
OP
dczsvt

dczsvt

Reaction score
Been busy tryin to make money to build up on this thing, sold almost all my old parts, got the side skirts painted and also got a side exhaust now. Ill have to take pics of the car with the exhaust on and maybe even a video or two
0018.jpg

0025.jpg

0034-1.jpg

OP
OP
dczsvt

dczsvt

Reaction score
It has Bradley, I was looking at this while topis last night and was thinking the same thing lol
Onyx, I got Dynomax mufflers, and some kind of black chrome tips

gotta change the starter after she cools down, then Ill go out and take more pics

Mustang Mark

Reaction score
dcssvt said:
Been busy tryin to make money to build up on this thing, sold almost all my old parts, got the side skirts painted and also got a side exhaust now. Ill have to take pics of the car with the exhaust on and maybe even a video or two

0034-1.jpg
rear exit and side exit exhaust. GENIOUS! twice the exhaust flow! lol

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Srchop16

Members online

No members online now.