New pics of the cobra!!!

OP
OP
dczsvt

dczsvt

Reaction score
Thanks guys, she took all my enlistment bonus money, tax money, and paychecks to get her where she is (almost $20k) but I can finally say I'm happy with her now.....actually looking into getting a 4V Cobra/Mach1 now lol

Mustang Mark

Reaction score
dcssvt said:
Thanks guys, she took all my enlistment bonus money, tax money, and paychecks to get her where she is (almost $20k) but I can finally say I'm happy with her now.....actually looking into getting a 4V Cobra/Mach1 now lol

you just spent 20k on it and now you want to get a different car? your crazy lol.

car looks great though.

OP
OP
dczsvt

dczsvt

Reaction score
Mustang Mark said:
dcssvt said:

you just spent 20k on it and now you want to get a different car? your crazy lol.

car looks great though.
thanks, it def attracts alot of attention, especially since I lowered it. id like to sell it but know i wont get anything close as to what i put into it. Id still like to do the exhaust, debating on if I wanna go straight to long tubes, but if they dont make that much more power than shorties then Ill just go ahead and get shorties, i can prolly get a new midpipe later and id REALLY like to have side exhaust, or dump it and have the tips point towards the tires.....but for being my DD shes a nice car, id really like to take her to the track when I get the hesitation figured out

Mustang Mark

Reaction score
i would go with long tubes and H pipe if you can deal with what a pita it is to install them. i was never much of a fan of side pipes or dumps, when you dont see tips out the back it strikes me as the person who owns the car just cut the exhaust off or something.

OP
OP
dczsvt

dczsvt

Reaction score
Just some cheap small things that Ive been doing.....
used semi gloss black engine enamel paint and painted the upper intake
001-6.jpg

block sanded the top in a left and right direction to give it a brush metal look
006-4.jpg

007-3.jpg

My buddys fox, runs 12.8 on the baby bottle and 13.5 without, and my car
38755_429436169280_502759280_4262910_139793_n.jpg

Removed the wing for now, until I can grab me a Saleen spoiler
003-4.jpg

004-4.jpg

greenscobie86

Reaction score
I really like it..

Personally I would put the spoiler back on and do a very LITTLE spacer out back to make the Mickeys sit a bit further out...

OP
OP
dczsvt

dczsvt

Reaction score
yea, i tryed a half-inch spacer from MM but they were too big, if I can get ahold of 1/4" spacers then Ill do that, that way I can run my quad shocks...as for the wing, it looks ok but its too small for such a wide of a car, ill prolly put it back on just so I dont have ducktape on my trunk to cover the holes, then take it back off when I can snatch a Saleen spoiler

OP
OP
dczsvt

dczsvt

Reaction score
So this weekends been a pretty good one, I traded off my wheels and tires for these Cobra R's with decent tires and $120, Ill take better daylight pics tomorrow when I get them all cleaned up, plus got a new lady.....so Id say this weekend has def been a win :thumbsup:
005-3.jpg

BruhBrahBrad

Reaction score
Your old rims were way better...he didnt give you enough money for them...

OP
OP
dczsvt

dczsvt

Reaction score
lol ive gotten mixed emotions about them here, some are for em and some are against, im def gunna have to repaint them tho, theyre scratched to shit, but being unemployed moneys tight, so gotta do what ya gotta do.....i def miss the mickeys:( these 555rs dont hook for shit

snoball

Reaction score
Two steps forward, one back.. Definately shouldve kept your old wheels and he definately shouldve gave you more money.

BruhBrahBrad

Reaction score
Hey you live and learn, thats how I feel about when I traded my old 5.0

whty98

Reaction score
Bad trade, and to think I was going to trade my Telstars for your FR's. I should have offered you 100 and my old stock wheels

snoball

Reaction score
Me either, Im trying to wrap my head around it. The rear tires on the old wheels are worth more than cobra r's..

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Srchop16

Members online