New pics of the Cobra :)

Red96GT

Legend
Reaction score
Actually, I did click the link and it looks pretty dang good. O0

(minus the catback of course but let's not even bring that up)

OP
OP
S

scarface

Red96GT said:
Actually, I did click the link and it looks pretty dang good. O0

(minus the catback of course but let's not even bring that up)
lol...hater :D

OP
OP
S

scarface

Snakebit said:
Nice Pics david, your now on my desktop 8)
wow...im honored :) Why does AM say the 17x10.5 wont fit the 99+ cobra? I wanna order some :(

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
scarface said:
Snakebit said:
Nice Pics david, your now on my desktop 8)
wow...im honored :) Why does AM say the 17x10.5 wont fit the 99+ cobra? I wanna order some :(

No prob there, they say that because of the IRS rear, there is a BOLT that can hit the rim. The fix is easy, first of all in all cases it DOES NOT HIT.....some do and some dont :dunno: if your car is lowered you will be fine, other wise if your bolt did hit all you have to do is either grind the bolt down a little or get a low profile one. Its that easy, I already had my springs on so I never had any issues with mine, but bottom line is its no big deal at all. Do a search over at SVTP and you can see the pics of the bolt im talking about.

OP
OP
S

scarface

well Im sure by looking at my car you can see Im lowered :)

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
scarface said:
well Im sure by looking at my car you can see Im lowered :)

You should be fine then, if the car has been lowered say a inch in the rear that gives clearance for the bolt to be INSIDE the diameter of the rear rims. Get em :boink:

WyoTechMSA

Reaction score
It had 18x10s with a 315 BFG KDW on it right before you bought it with no problem from the IRS bolt Dave. But as you saw it was rubbing that brake line. Most guys will just grind that bolt down if they have clearance problems. Consider sellin me the wheels if you make the switch? Or trade for my custom ones? Which BTW would look HAWT on that car.

OP
OP
S

scarface

WyoTechMSA said:
It had 18x10s with a 315 BFG KDW on it right before you bought it with no problem from the IRS bolt Dave. But as you saw it was rubbing that brake line. Most guys will just grind that bolt down if they have clearance problems. Consider sellin me the wheels if you make the switch? Or trade for my custom ones? Which BTW would look HAWT on that car.
yeah, that bolt is gone now, and so is the bracket :( I have to come up with something to hold that brake line in place, its rubbing the tire.

Ill let you know on the wheels Mark, I will most likely just replace the rears.

WyoTechMSA

Reaction score
scarface said:
yeah, that bolt is gone now, and so is the bracket :( I have to come up with something to hold that brake line in place, its rubbing the tire.

I was talking about the IRS bolt, not the brake line one. I have no idea what happened to that one HAHA

Twista

Legend
Reaction score
Looks great man. How does she sound now with the FLOWMASTERS 8)

OP
OP
S

scarface

WyoTechMSA said:
Dammit, oh well its your car and itll look great too.
I may go with 18s instead...you will have first dibs no matter what.
WyoTechMSA said:
scarface said:

I was talking about the IRS bolt, not the brake line one. I have no idea what happened to that one HAHA
just one of many "how the hell did that happen" things I have found..lol
Twista said:
Looks great man. How does she sound now with the FLOWMASTERS 8)
ummm...kinda like a mustang. :)
FIVELITERS said:
Hey man that car is sex, whos is it? :dunno:
haha...you are kidding right? Its mine son!
OnyxCobra said:
Great looking car dude, very nice.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cwacaser

Members online